- User Name: Storm in Heaven
- Member Since: Friday, May 30, 2003, 1:59 PM
- Location: Italy
- Homepage: http://www.storminheaven.net
- Last Login: 2009-05-11 11:48:06
- Forum Info: Profile Posts (0)
- Usefulness: 37 with
[average 119.8 of 230842 opinions; standard deviation 433 ]
- Profile: mmm... I'm way too lazy to write down something sensible and neat. I either write pages and pages (and definitely bore you to death) or other, I'll simply postpone this...
I'm new at this music video process thing, and unfortunately I study at college something completely unrelated to computers and stuff. In fact, I started using "the machine" (aka computer) 3 years ago and tried to learn as much as possible ever since. I also look forward to listening to advises and opinion, since I have so much to learn (and nobody ever thought me anything).
Imagine this young girl, starry eyes, who one day bought a computer.
The old man brought it home and she went like "What the h**l, now what am I going to do".
She started with pressing "power" (it seemed a good idea back then). Later on (I'd say few months ago) I watched "Forty Days" and that's the reason why I started myself with this video thing (Oh god, am I *blaspheme* if I call the videos simply 'thing'?).
Nothing of this makes any sense, I better leave
/me leaves the scene unnoticed and goes drinking a pint of sweet beer