- User Name: ScorpionP
- Member Since: Sunday, September 10, 2006, 11:29 AM
- Name: Marko
- Studio: Walküre
- Location: Serbia
- Last Login: 2016-12-30 15:22:14
- Forum Info: Profile Posts (548)
- Journal: Last entry made on 2009-03-13 17:55:14
- Usefulness: 202.2 with
[average 119.6 of 231347 opinions; standard deviation 432.5 ]
- Profile: Hey everyone, my name is Marko, I'm 18 years old and I started editing in early 2007 (which makes it almost a year now). Now, it's one of my favourite hobbies and I'm quickly getting more and more into it. And, as for my videos... Well, I'd appreciate if you'd take a look at any one of them. If you don't know where to start, I suggest you take a look at the dance/upbeat ones, since that is the type of video I'm most familiar with. It's also my favourite genre, so I'm always in the mood for watching them! So here are the upbeat videos I made so far:
1. Feel the Mambo
2. Real Cool Club
3. Keep the Beat Up!
Editing wise, I don't think I have any particular style in my AMVs. With each new video, I try to experiment a bit with different aspects of AMV making, so all my videos have something new that makes them unique compared to the previous ones.
Right now, I'm in a studio (Walküre) with 6 other people:
They all make great videos, you should check them out. We also have a homepage, which isn't quite complete yet, but if you have time, check it out. I'm also planning on making my own web page, as soon as I find out how XD
Other than making AMVs and watching anime, I'm pretty much a casual person. Besides going to school, I usually hang around with my friends, go to cinema and night clubs, play soccer and basketball, and whatever the kids of my age do.
I'm always eager to meet new people and talk about everything so, if you want, contact me on: