- User Name: DemonFairChild
- Member Since: Monday, March 13, 2006, 8:41 PM
- Name: Jessica
- Studio: DemonFairChild
- Location: United States
- Last Login: 2012-03-06 22:17:48
- Forum Info: Profile Posts (1)
- Usefulness: 41.5 with
[average 119.7 of 229857 opinions; standard deviation 433.8 ]
- Profile: Yeah I started making AMV's because my older sister MoonlessNight was always making them, and it mostly started because she didn't think I could pull it off. =P
Current events in my life:
College -- school sucks, but like editing AMV's will be well worth it given the end result.
Editing AMV's -- the highlight of my life, once homework is done the weekend is mine so long as MoonlessNight allows me to use her program to edit. Major stress relief!
Anime Cons -- Oh joy.... yet another opportunity to try to keep hold of the title in IronEditor... v.v
Friends -- Yeah so some of my friends from college beg and plead for me to hand out with them which I do when I have a free second.
Yeah so not much of a life outside of college or editing, you try being part of a large family and then trying to find time for yourself outside of the house.
Side note.... trying to make sometime for me to be me and edit again but yeah... work college and "friends" keep me from my goals.......... v.v''