- User Name: scudgreen
- Member Since: Friday, January 27, 2006, 3:56 AM
- Name: You pedos ain't gonna know me
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Last Login: 2015-04-17 14:21:38
- Forum Info: Profile Posts (5)
- Usefulness: 57 with
[average 119.8 of 230943 opinions; standard deviation 432.9 ]
- Profile: I joined years ago, but was too ignorant to figure out how to upload to this site. Now I have learned the secrets and shall rain gold from the sky!!
Half the time I have no idea what I'm talking about.
Originally I grew up in Saudi Arabia, but my family has strong ties and backgrounds to Vancouver, BC, Canada. So I'm going to school on the Island.
I enjoy large doses of anime that leave me slightly comatose for the next half hour afterwords, as well as comic books (Deadpool, Deadpool, Deadpool, Usagi Yojimbo, Deadpool)
What got me into AMVs occured at my first anime convention. Anime Evolution (Vancouver) 2005. Me and my dad were walking around taking in the sites and sounds. We had just come out of one of the show rooms and were about to start meandering outside, when I heard music of some sort. I looked left and saw a showroom door open and walked in, curious. I then saw "It's Tricky to Make a Music Video" and was immediately hooked. A month later my dad showed me how to using editting programs on his comp, and ever since then, whenever I hear a song, I associate it with an anime.