- User Name: TheLordGriffin
- Member Since: Sunday, February 6, 2005, 7:22 PM
- Donation Level: Total Leech (Partaker)
- Name: Daniel Griffin
- Location: Puyallup, WA, USA
- Last Login: 2012-02-17 02:50:49
- Forum Info: Profile Posts (0)
- Usefulness: 190 with
[average 119.7 of 231288 opinions; standard deviation 432.6 ]
- Profile: Not much to say. I've now made 3 videos. Each time I try to learn new techniques. My first video (Flight of the Stars) was an excersize in synching. Even if you don't care for the video as a whole, I've had no one complain that it ain't sychned well. A New Love was about lip-synching in particular, and it came out all right. Kids in the Wall taught me a lot about masking. Unfortunately I didn't give myself enough time to make the video. It still needs another 20-30 hours before I'm not unhappy with it. Even so, I've had people request it, so I'm putting it on the org. I still don't like it how it is though, and since I'm moving on to my next video, it never will get the polish I think it deserves.
Speaking of my next video, I am now undertaking my most ambitious project yet. I can't say more than that at this time though, but in theory it will be my best work yet.
Assuming I don't blow it.