- User Name: Skeebadeetz
- Member Since: Tuesday, February 26, 2002, 3:26 PM
- Name: Franco Munoz
- Studio: Initec Studios
- Location: Atlanta, GA, USA
- Last Login: 2004-01-11 23:42:20
- Forum Info: Profile Posts (32)
- Usefulness: 130.2 with
[average 119.7 of 229412 opinions; standard deviation 434.1 ]
- Profile: I feel that I have a knack for 'seeing' videos. It's not as developed as others who have made a name for themselves in the course of amv making. Whenever I hear a song, I either like it or don't like it. I get a feeling deep inside if I like the song. Something appears in my mind and I fit it to match the score. I guess that's why I buy nothing but soundtracks instead of regular music cds. There's more of a connection with the song if it's from a movie. Most people would probably say 'I Will Always Love You' by Whitney Houston from The Bodyguard. My fave movie theme is 'Iris' by the Goo Goo Dolls. If you haven't seen City of Angels, go and rent it.
Other than the video(s) here, I like making video game vids. Just showing off skill like all the other players do. On the same note, it's much more involving to construct an amv. It's amazing to me that so many of you have made a bunch of videos. I don't see myself making another one any time soon. It was a spur kind of thing. I WILL make another one. At least one a year to stick them at cons. I just want others to see my creation and clap rather than win some special award. Also, I don't want to be trite with my vids. I'm not going to shell 'em out just 'cause I hear a tightass song. For my first amv, Ode to Stand, I picked an anime not done a lot and a song not many people know. Well I'll be darned if someone didn't already to a video to "Stand Out". I plan on following this trend to stay somewhat original.
About myself, I've lived in the same house all my life. I play games and watch anime. We probably all do. I try to work, but it doesn't work out all the time. Reality bites so here we are. Doing something we all enjoy. Work hard, be strong, and find happiness.