- User Name: ninevrise
- Member Since: Monday, July 12, 2004, 8:54 PM
- Name: Angi Chesson
- Studio: Anime Gekijo
- Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
- Last Login: 2013-03-31 01:29:06
- Forum Info: Profile Posts (71)
- Journal: Last entry made on 2008-08-11 02:21:16
- Usefulness: 110.5 with
[average 119.7 of 229409 opinions; standard deviation 434.1 ]
- Profile: Hey, my name's Angi. I'm a single parent of two fiesty children. I got into anime bout 7 years ago when an old friend had me watch Escaflowne. I truly enjoyed the show, and wanted to see more, but it wasn't until I saw Samurai X: Trust and Betrayel that I really fell in love with anime.
Awhile back I came across some AMV's on a Kenshin fansite. I wondered if there were more of these great videos hiding online somewhere and then I discovered this site. I collected quite a few AMV's before I finally was able to start making my own at the beginning of 2006. I've seen how a lot of editors out there have specific goals for their videos, but I'm the kind that just makes a video when inspiration hits. If I hear a song and it strikes a chord in me, I find an anime to go with it, and edit. Most of my ideas have an emotional meaning behind them, though some are just for fun. At the moment I only have two videos up, but I have many more ideas brewing and a few in the works.
Offline, I generally keep to myself.....I'm of the type that is more comfortable reading a good book, than going out to social functions. I'm an artist/writer who has an eye for the offbeat, and unusual. I always try to lend a hand when someone needs help, and am for the most part a happy go lucky sort of person.
If anybody is interested in chatting, or has any questions my AIM username is JairnBrin, and Yahoo is Jair_brin.
I also have a Myspace page... www.myspace.com/angi1975