- User Name: DannyPoo
- Member Since: Tuesday, April 17, 2001, 4:01 PM
- Name: Danny Poo
- Homepage: http://www.dbzwarriors.com/
- Last Login: 2010-02-07 08:39:30
- Forum Info: Profile Posts (0)
- Usefulness: 75 with
[average 119.7 of 231299 opinions; standard deviation 432.6 ]
- Profile: I've been a music video creator for quite a few years now. I do my music videos not so much based on talent (i dont have much) but on heart and the time I put into them. On average it'll take me at least 2 weeks but as far up as 3 months to make a music video with at least 6 to 8 hours a day put in. Now to some this may seems excessive but im very finicky. I generally use very few special effects in my music videos, mostly just cut and paste tacticts. I believe too many (that doesnt mean a few arent good) special effects takes more away from a video than it does add to it. Im conservative in that sense.
One final thing you may notice is that I dont always use
"popular songs" mainly because I also have a very picky taste in music and like originality. However, I think you'll find that the more you watch my videos the more you'll like them. I'm also hoping you can judge a music video on how it was made not what music it was made from.