TritioAFB (Lenin Meza)
One month later...
Big Contest is coming to its final stage. The fact that more than 1 participant of the international community has been picked for the jury is a success already.
I expect the same during AKROSS Con 2013, preparations have started to see any possible change in rules and the deadlines, after the decision of the critic team in the last con.
Since I'll leave for the following two years as I don't think I'll make videos and check the sites from time to time, I'll put my effort to continue helping the russian community into the organization and the judgement of the pending contests: The Natsuno Con (Or Team Battle, depending of the mood of the community if we make a new con) and the AKROSS Con.
This year is the first I decided to leave the org as the last site in order of preferences of announcement for any video, while amvnews has becomen the site where the videos are first shown. And with the concept of 'Underground' into the amv contests, that will make things interesting
Crazy week FTW!!!
1. I decided to go into a surgery this week. And I didn't let anybody know about it.... until now. Unfortunately all the weight I gained this month is going to be lost soon :(
The fact that I'm thin is not helping, I expect to not be thinner than ever.
If you want to know I'm fine. I just extracted from myself teeths I need to lose
2. It's good to have vacations so soon. Since I decided to upgrade my current title from Doctor to Professor, it's going to be a 2-parts way, graduating first in my own country, and complete the rest of the PhD out, probably in USA, Canada or even countries from the region
3. There's still time to complete several proyects I had in mind from a long time ago
4. I have been called to show myself into the Red Cross, wearring a new uniform that looks like the one the Policemen uses. I dunno why, but I'm liking the new uniform
5. A french anime, like if that could exist. But the truth is that one of the clips I expect to finish in the future is inspired in France's History. In 'Angeles y Demonios' (Angels and Demons) a similar story was shown, with the difference that by judging how the edition is developing, my own editing is turning 'dark', opposed to what it normally is
Decisions I had to take
-After studying the possibilities, seems the new degrees in medicine will come sooner than expected. Meaning that I will be returning to study again. I'll be moving to a residency training program. But since I'm still underage, I will complete first a degree in my city and then take the second degree outside the country, probably in the US
-I'll have to quit in my job, since I can't stand working and studying at both time, besides the first degree program offers the chance to get payment during the training, and with the lacks of payments in my job, it's not like I don't have other choice.
-My uniform will change and the fact that I'll go in one degree doesn't prevent me to have an interaction with all the areas in the hospital.
-This mean that I'll be in the AMV-Making over 1 year. When we reach the first months of 2014, I'll have to stop and cut the bonds with the AMV-making, since due the lack of time and with the declining interest in anime (Which has begun this year) will completely make me lose any kind of need to make or even watch an AMV.
-Meanwhile I'll continue participating into the Nero Team. I'll like to pass this year as in the old times
who wants a beta?
This is the first year in which I decided to not upload first in the org, but instead move to amvnews the premieres of all the newest videos. Once a clip premieres in the news, it will go to the org. Also it's the first year in the org that I decided to keep the new stuff as underground, just like in the former years when I was out.
So it seems that how things are going, I'll have to retire after this year since I'll be reaching 24 and will have to start preparing the documents for moving to another country to continue studying. Before reaching 30 years old, I want to have at least 1 speciality in Medicine, there's still time and don't like the idea of being a General doctor without any other title in Medicine.
Today I was thinking about aluminum studios, probably a retirement doesn't mean I should be out for too much time, since I'll be still in the community, but not as an editor. I wish I could have time to meet several people from the org although it is impossible to contact them in this moment :(
Apparently due to the fact that I'll leave, the last videos seem different. Like if I don't want to leave yet, I feel I still can do something.
So this 'Reporter' is going to put an end to the edition once the first months of 2014 are gone (That's a nick Squally Boo gave me some months ago since I make the news in Facebook about the different events that are happening from different places)
Prelude to Death III
Current server time: May 22, 2013 17:47:24