AnimeMusicVideos.org > Guide Index
What all do you have to do?
Ok, so now you need to get your video footage into a format that you can edit. It may seem like a lot of steps, but once you learn everything and know how to do it, its possible to go through the entire process in a matter of minutes (not including time spent waiting on the computer to process things).
Here is the entire procedure that we will follow:
1) What source will you take your footage from?
If you are obtaining footage by a means other than DVD, follow the instructions in step 1 to figure out which step to go to next. Otherwise, continue to step 2.
2) Rip the DVD(s)
3) Make DGIndex project file(s) and AviSynth scripts
4) Work out the properties of
your footage so you know what to do with it later.
interlacing with IVTC or Deinterlacing and prepare the footage for
6) (optional) crop and
sources to work with one
7) (optional) Clean up
the footage before editing.
how you are going to
use the footage (as clips, directly through avs, or using proxys)
9) Set up your video editor using
the correct project settings.
10) Edit your video - there's no guide on this, you
work out how to
do it yourself. Read the manual of your editing program :)
11) Export a lossless master copy of your video and audio.
12) Post-processing and encoding.