Falling through time

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Falling through time

Postby Fay-Sa » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:12 am

[vidid=146456]

enjoy!
Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies

Postby JaddziaDax » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:15 am

O:

/me likes >.>
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Postby Shinodude » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:52 am

That was pretty good and enjoyable. It got me intrested in watching the the movie. Good job
Shinodude
emodude

Postby Fay-Sa » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:54 am

thanks to both of ya^_^ & shino yes go watch the movie!
Fay-Sa

Postby OhmGautama » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:15 pm

That was pretty interesting. It is interesting to see the different interpretations through AMVs that people put on this anime. Good editing , my only complaint is some of the lips moving during the amv but I also understand you only have a limited amount to work with since its a movie =p. Overall good job :D
"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make"
OhmGautama

Postby Fay-Sa » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:24 pm

thanks, my biggest worry when making this was if I would have enough footage and if I had to repeat any, which I'm glad that I didn't have to repeat any of the footage. I mention the lip flap in my video info & the only one lip flap that is really noticesable but the line also"That you said" so it kind goes with the lriycs(note my sense of logic). anyway glad you found it interesting
Fay-Sa

Postby jade_eyed_angel » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:38 pm

hmmmm nice ^_^
makes me wanna finish working on mine
O:
<<
>>
^_^
jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist

Postby kikai_saigono » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:42 pm

aww....that was sweet. Dramatic, and cute. I liked. :)
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.
kikai_saigono

Postby CodeZTM » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:16 pm

Yeshibibble! I love your work (especially Sakura's magic!). I'll have to download and look!
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby Fay-Sa » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:22 pm

Rina: thanks and yea katie told me your making one with this anime, can't wait to see it

Kiki: Thanks glad you liked it

code: yes download and watch! glad you like my work I hope you like this one to.
Fay-Sa

Postby Emong » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:06 am

Yay, I really liked your clips. Such an interesting story-line and interpretion ^^ Anyway, the lack of beat-sync was there but I didn't mind too much about that because your mood syncing kind of balanced it out.. I *may* be dropping you an opinion sooner or later 0.o when I have more time :P
Image Image
Emong
A Damaged Lemon

Postby Koopiskeva » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:20 am

good stuff.
Hi.
Koopiskeva
|:

Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.

Postby Athena » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:04 am

Sakura,

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this AMV.

It depresses me, and that's a good and bad. The reason it's a good thing is because, as I have said before, emotional context is usually the most important aspect for me (unless the video is action, then emotion is less of a concern). And I tend to put emotional context above any other aspect. I can forgive a lot if the video moves me.

It's bad because I don't enjoy being depressed, obviously. And your ending is especially disturbing because it ends on such a distressing note. I don't feel there was any emotional resolution, but rather you left me in a state where the message is almost Linkin Parkesque. "She got so far, and tried so hard, but in the end it doesn't even matter." And it makes me want to cry in the dark and cut myself... Okay, so maybe not, but it did leave a bitter taste in my mouth, and so review is personally low but....

See, this is my dilemma. Is this really your fault I have such a bad reaction to unhappy artistic representations? I think you did an outstanding job, and yet "enjoy" is not a word I can associate with your vid. I perhaps I'll settle with...

Your video moved me very much, and that is to be commended.
Athena
I ♥ the 80's

Postby Fay-Sa » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:29 am

Emong: glad you liked the story-line and you should know by now I'm a lyric-syncer;P

Koop: thanks

Kionon: I'm not sure what to say to ya, the point of the video is depressing because the song is about heartbreak and I ketp that in mind when making this, while I am sorry it made you depress(and please don't go into the dark) you just poved that my video has the emotional impact I wanted and I had moved you and I'll thank you for that. Also trust me this isn't the most depressing video on the org, you should see my playlist lol. Also "Linkin Parkesque" come on, hehe

Anyway glad ya all liked it
Fay-Sa

Postby Athena » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:56 am

miss sakura-san wrote:Kionon: I'm not sure what to say to ya, the point of the video is depressing because the song is about heartbreak and I ketp that in mind when making this

Oh, I know. And I'm glad you did. Otherwise it would been just boring.

while I am sorry it made you depress(and please don't go into the dark) you just poved that my video has the emotional impact I wanted and I had moved you and I'll thank you for that. Also trust me this isn't the most depressing video on the org, you should see my playlist lol.

I was kidding about the dark thing. And this is not the most depressing video in my collection... I just don't watch them very often.

Also "Linkin Parkesque" come on, hehe

craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwling in my skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin
Athena
I ♥ the 80's

Next

Return to AMV Announcements