Onegai Twins amv! ^_^

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.
User avatar
jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 2:10 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
Org Profile

Onegai Twins amv! ^_^

Postby jade_eyed_angel » Mon May 01, 2006 5:39 pm

I think this is one of my better ones, so check it out please =]
Click the picture... or the link in my sig.... whatever...

Image

Song is "Listen to your Heart" by DHT
if you want more details, read the crap on the amv info page... which has spoilers ^_^ but one thing i can say about this is that it's original.. hopefully... so check it out please!

:P
Image

User avatar
JudgeHolden
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:49 am
Status: Looking at you through your window!
Location: The great white north (Minneapolis)
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby JudgeHolden » Mon May 01, 2006 5:40 pm

Is it Hentai?


:oops:
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 2:10 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby jade_eyed_angel » Mon May 01, 2006 5:42 pm

JudgeHolden wrote:Is it Hentai?


:oops:


watch and see :wink:
Image

User avatar
angelx03
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:13 pm
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby angelx03 » Mon May 01, 2006 5:43 pm

An Onegai series that's a hentai....wow.....:|

I'll probably check this one out.
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
angelx03
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:13 pm
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby angelx03 » Mon May 01, 2006 5:51 pm

Hmm, quite good stuff there. That glass-shattering effect looks really out of place though. And there were some odd syncing around the beginning of the video.

Nice work.
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
JudgeHolden
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:49 am
Status: Looking at you through your window!
Location: The great white north (Minneapolis)
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby JudgeHolden » Mon May 01, 2006 5:54 pm

agreed ... good stuff! :D
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 2:10 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby jade_eyed_angel » Mon May 01, 2006 5:57 pm

XD thanks.. yea i know people will complain about that, so you are person.... four! :D
first part was made months ago and the rest was made later on. i couldn't fix it cause i was working off a huffy, so that's why it's diff :P
Image

User avatar
Zarxrax
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2001 6:37 pm
Location: Concord, NC
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Zarxrax » Mon May 01, 2006 7:32 pm

That was a really, really nice video, except for the shatter.

User avatar
jubjub2
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:21 pm
Status: AMV-Mum
Location: Houston-ish
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby jubjub2 » Mon May 01, 2006 9:29 pm

Zarxrax wrote:That was a really, really nice video, except for the shatter.


X2 :)

User avatar
AMV_4000
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2002 6:29 am
Location: USA
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby AMV_4000 » Mon May 01, 2006 9:33 pm

finished already??
the beta you sent me was nice, so lets see how it turned out...


*how many damn videos are you gunna make this year???*

User avatar
jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 2:10 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby jade_eyed_angel » Mon May 01, 2006 9:34 pm

jubjub2 wrote:
Zarxrax wrote:That was a really, really nice video, except for the shatter.


X2 :)


Thanks!! XD
and person 5 and jub u were person 1 i believe haha
Image

User avatar
jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 2:10 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby jade_eyed_angel » Mon May 01, 2006 9:35 pm

AMV_4000 wrote:finished already??
the beta you sent me was nice, so lets see how it turned out...


*how many damn videos are you gunna make this year???*


lol yea enjoy (u can be person 6! lol)
and i'm aiming for ~12 :P
Image

User avatar
AMV_4000
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2002 6:29 am
Location: USA
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby AMV_4000 » Mon May 01, 2006 9:41 pm

jade_eyed_angel wrote:
AMV_4000 wrote:finished already??
the beta you sent me was nice, so lets see how it turned out...


*how many damn videos are you gunna make this year???*


lol yea enjoy (u can be person 6! lol)
and i'm aiming for ~12 :P


i told you when i saw thre beta i liked where it was going... it was a nice video, havent seen the series, but from what i can gather it was very nicly done! (aiming for 12?? i thought you've done more then me already!)

User avatar
jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 2:10 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby jade_eyed_angel » Mon May 01, 2006 9:47 pm

AMV_4000 wrote:
jade_eyed_angel wrote:
AMV_4000 wrote:finished already??
the beta you sent me was nice, so lets see how it turned out...


*how many damn videos are you gunna make this year???*


lol yea enjoy (u can be person 6! lol)
and i'm aiming for ~12 :P


i told you when i saw thre beta i liked where it was going... it was a nice video, havent seen the series, but from what i can gather it was very nicly done! (aiming for 12?? i thought you've done more then me already!)


thanks :D and nope... i'm too lazy.. and i'm trying to focus on my trinity track now... so hard... >.< lol
Image

User avatar
Koopiskeva
|:
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2002 7:31 pm
Status: O:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Koopiskeva » Mon May 01, 2006 11:47 pm

jade.

that was great.

: ]
Hi.


Return to “AMV Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests