Actually GAMES like Soul Calibur or Onimusha ( all version ).. etc use the ASF AMV Stream.. So u guys have 2 way to rip the movie files.
1. Use FMVTools beta 0.5 wrote by GigaherZ
http://forums.ngemu.com/attachments/mis ... 1100904544
- First download that tool.
- Then download Pete Bernert's P.E.Op.S. PS2 CDVD emulation plugin version 1.2 ( http://www.pbernert.com/index.htm
) and put it in the same FMVTool folder or else it won't work.
- Dowload files COMDLG32.OCX ( from Internet or from here : http://www.zerohack.it/downloads/ocx.htm
) and install it.
- Do remember always check the option Get The Sector Count From The Disc Info to have a full check on your Disk.
- If u can't find any stream with normal Method, just try Method 2. With method 2 u can search some fake stream ( not a MPEG one ) , dont worry ! just rename them all to PSS extension. Then with one can extract to M2V and WAV files is the real Stream, which can't are fake Stream so just delete it
After rip the stream out, rename them to files PSS extension and use PSSPlex or PSSDemux to have W2V and WAV file.
2. Use the ASF Explorer Tool 3.2
This tool is so easy , you just open the file ASF and extract movies file inside the ASF file then rename it to .PSS and use PSSPlex or PSSDEmux to decompress them to file W2V and WAV.
Good luck with your AMVs.