This Video is ment to be a freat multi-Editor Dragonball AMV. The Perpose for this video is to make a Great Dragonball tribute video for all the Dragnball Fans out there. That should cover the basic information on what the project is ment to be/ hope you enjoy creating videos for this project.
- Anyone may participate.
- You may create as many videos as you want.
- All videos must be under 1 minute in length, the shorter the better.
- Tentative deadline is unnown yet. This will likely change as we go along, depending on how many video submissions we recieve. Try not to drag your feet if you wanna participate.
- Any and all Videos Must be of Dragon ball, Z , or gt only. If the videos Contain Enytihng ells in them they wont be excepted
If you wish to create a video, first send an email to Dragonballinhell@hotmail.com
with the subject line "Dragonball in hell IDEA". In the body of the message, write the video and audio source that you plan to use, as well as a reasonably detailed description of your idea for the video. Before submitting an idea, PLEASE give it a lot of thought and think about whether its really funny enough to be included. Then either one of two things will happen:
1. Your idea will be rejected, for either not being funny enough, or because someone else already submitted the same idea.
2. We will accept the idea, and you may create the video.
If for some reason you decide NOT to create the video after submitting your idea, let us know, and with your permission we will add the idea to an "idea database" where someone else may choose to make the video.
If you have a good video idea, but are unable to make the video for any reason, you may still submit the idea to us using the guildelines above, and we will add it into the idea database for someone else to pick up.
All iseas can be submited to Dragonballinhell@hotmail.com
The /Idea Data base will be located at Freewebs.com/dragonballinhell
Anyone may choose a video from the list to create, if you so desire. If you decide to do this, first send an email to Dragonballinhell@hotmail.com
with the subject line "Dragonball In hell MAKING AN IDEA". In the body of the message, state which idea you will make a video to, and any changes to the idea that you may wish to make. Wait on an okay from me before you begin work on the video.
All creators should attach a logo into the bottom-right hand corner of their video. The logo should be an icon or text to identify you. If you create multiple videos, you must use the same logo for each. Multiple creators in the same studio may all use the same logo if they wish. The logo can be either opaque or partially transparent, but make sure it is clearly visible. Logos should not be larger than 100 pixels wide and 60 pixels tall. There is no minimum size, but it should be large enough to be plainly visible. It should be placed such that there is about 15-20 pixels of empty space between the logo and the bottom and side of the screen. If you are unable to apply the logo yourself, then simply design the logo and submit it with your video, and it will be applied.
- Videos should be in at least decent video quality, and MUST NOT CONATIN SUBTITLES (unless they are self-made and intentional). Videos may also not contain the Divx logo. DVD quality video is recommended.
- Videos must be in 640x480 resolution. If the video source is widescreen, then it should contain black letterbox along the top and bottom in order to make it 640x480.
- Videos may NOT contain audio from the Dragon Ball, Z, GT anime.
- Vidoes May not Contain 100% Audio From eny other Dubbed anime.
- Videos should either have a framerate of 23.976fps or 23.98fps.
- Videos should be in AVI format, compressed with either the HUFFYUV, DIVX, or XVID codec. Videos compressed with DIVX or XVID .
- Audio must be stored as 44khz 16bit stereo uncompressed PCM.
- If these requirements are a problem, contact me and we will see if something can be arranged.
- Videos should not use eny Linkin Park songs as i have so to many Link Park Dragon Ball AMVS and want this to be original.
Once you are ready to submit your video, email at Dragonballinhell@hotmail.com
with the subject line "Dragon Ball in Hell Completed VIDEO ". In the body of the message, state which video you have completed, correct and accurate titles of the video and audio sources used, your real name, and your account name on animemusicvideos.org. We will reply with an ftp address that the video can be uploaded to. YOU MUST DO THIS FOR EACH VIDEO THAT YOU MAKE.
After you have uploaded the video, we will email you back and let you know if everything is good. DO NOT delete your project files until you hear back from us!