Premiere Event: Talk to Me (Midori no Hibi)

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Premiere Event: Talk to Me (Midori no Hibi)

Postby Infinity Squared » Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:55 am

Well, guys it took me too long to put up a video there even though I've got several stuff sitting here waiting for me to upload them... So without further delay...

MAMS Inc Productions presents

a video by Infinity Squared

Talk to Me (Midori no Hibi)

Get it here, while it's still hot: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=55534

Thanks for listening...

Cheers!
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants

Postby JCD » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:01 am

Downloaded it, watched it and liked it :)

The video has a nice flow and a nice atmosphere which worked out.
The use of effects was bad. Except for the green tint (which was propably already in the anime) none of the effects actually add something to the video, meaning it would've been better without.
Wasn't a big downfall, good video though :)
JCD
Lord of the Dance

Postby Infinity Squared » Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:37 am

Thanks a bunch for the opinion! :wink:

I agree with you that this video did not really need effects, and I actually edited out quite a few more effects from the very first version of it... I guess, that's just me...

Oh, I just re-read the forum rule for the AMV Announcements forum and it said that I should actually put in a small introduction to this video, so here it is:

This is a romance video with a small amount of comedy. I tried to capture the spirit of Midori no Hibi with this song, which I believe was that we sometimes can miss out on that one person for us because we keep hoping that they talk to us instead... We do not go ahead and pursue them ourselves personally because we are afraid, I mean who here likes being rejected...

I used a parallelism with the two main female characters of the show who were in a somewhat 'hidden' battle with each other for the affection of the same guy. The two of them were the same for most of the show, and I think the difference that the person who got the guy over the person who didn't was her ability to be much more honest... And that is the message of my video... BE HONEST TO YOURSELF AND TO OTHERS
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants

Return to AMV Announcements