Opinions for All [Paused for Now]

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Opinions for All [Paused for Now]

Postby AngelDragoon » Thu May 15, 2014 9:05 pm

EDIT: Reviews for all new entries are on hiatus until a later date. Feel free to post them, but I might not get to them for a while.

I'm going to try to be more active on this site outside of contests. This seemed like a good place to venture into.

As the title says, free opinions with no obligation to give one back! Well, free opinions for anyone who wants them anyways.

I've been meaning to watch more videos lately and to be honest I just don't have the patience to go through the announcement forum. (Some people don't want opinions and/or just drop and go, which is totally fine, but I'd rather find specific videos that people want to be watched in a review sense.) If there's anyone who'd like a view and some feedback feel free to post them here. All I ask is that you limit posts to three videos at a time, since I only have so much time in the day. If you just want something quick, just say so and feel free to post more.

Please note: I write. I write a lot. Be prepared to get a long, overly detailed replies that may or may not be what you're looking for. However, if the video isn't something interesting/thought provoking I might not write much at all, since there might not be much I can say. (Namely generic action videos without character profiles or reasons that go beyond 'flow' and technical driven aspects...Again, there's nothing wrong with these types of videos, but they aren't really my thing.) Take everything I say like I'm being sincere and nice about it, because I am. You will get no sass from me when it comes to your videos.
Last edited by AngelDragoon on Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AngelDragoon

Re: Opinions for All

Postby TritioAFB » Thu May 15, 2014 9:47 pm

hehehehehe you people are going to make me feel guilty for not posting a free opinion thread this season.

Since we have worked together in the past you might remember what kind of video I like to edit, so let's start already:

Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
ImageImage
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld

Postby Gene Starwind 21122 » Thu May 15, 2014 10:10 pm

Well if you want to look at my newest amv it's my first in 7 years.

It is an action video. I try to give the characters attitude and make it somewhat dramatic. Hopefully you'll like it.

Gene Starwind 21122
No matter what, stay calm, stay cool and live life to the fullest.
Plus as Gene would say always go big in life.
Anime Mid Atlantic AMV Contest Coordinator 2007-2011
Katsucon AMV Contest Coordinator 2010-2011
T-Mode Contest Coordinator 2013
Nekocon AMV Contest Coordinator 2014
Gene Starwind 21122

Postby Kimberly » Thu May 15, 2014 11:40 pm

ImageImage
Kimberly
Kardashian

Postby Ryuu-Dono » Fri May 16, 2014 7:58 am

Ryuu-Dono

Postby ReggieSmalls » Sat May 17, 2014 11:04 am

Am I the meanest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the prettiest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town? Sho'nuff!
ReggieSmalls

Postby [key]Scarlet » Sat May 17, 2014 11:10 am

[key]Scarlet
the world that never was

Postby Diegao » Sat May 17, 2014 11:11 am

Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter
Diegao
Enjoy the music

Postby YusukeAMV » Sat May 17, 2014 12:52 pm

YusukeAMV

Postby AngelDragoon » Sun May 18, 2014 1:29 am

Just FYI, all reviews are finished up to Reggie. I'll have the rest finished shortly. <3

Also, I apologize if there are any typos or grammar issues. I've had a really bad headache the last few days and my ability to spell check is slipping. :uhoh:
AngelDragoon

Postby knage » Sun May 18, 2014 11:15 am

knage

Postby ReggieSmalls » Sun May 18, 2014 1:45 pm

AngelDragoon wrote:Just FYI, all reviews are finished up to Reggie. I'll have the rest finished shortly. <3

Also, I apologize if there are any typos or grammar issues. I've had a really bad headache the last few days and my ability to spell check is slipping. :uhoh:

Thanks again :up:
Am I the meanest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the prettiest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town? Sho'nuff!
ReggieSmalls

Postby macchinainterna » Sun May 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Do you take non-amvs? If so then here are my two most recent I'd like some extra feedback/attention on -

Notfrozen

Veneration
ImageImage
macchinainterna

Postby seasons » Sun May 18, 2014 6:05 pm

This can definitely wait until you're feeling better, if you need to take a break.
seasons

Postby CrackTheSky » Mon May 19, 2014 5:46 pm

Hey, why not? I haven't asked for an op in years...

And how about an older video...

You really don't have to be detailed with either, just interested to hear feedback :P
CrackTheSky
Fancy Balls

Next

Return to Opinion Exchange