Spider Man 3

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
Org Profile

Post by SilversLightning » Tue May 08, 2007 2:33 pm

Kitsuner wrote:
DivineQueenYeiweh wrote:I know MJ should've died five times in that part and never did :/ booo....
Yeiweh haet mexicanjunior :(
cheeky bugger :roll:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue May 08, 2007 6:06 pm

Tsunami Jones wrote:
I was horribly disappointed that they didn't kill Mary Jane :P
You too?! Overall, I think #2 was the best, and 3 had way too much stuff in it. But, for a nice triqual (not sequal), it did moterately impress me. Overall, a 3/5....

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Thu May 10, 2007 4:27 pm

As I was cleaning off my desktop, I found this spiderman video by otakuvengeance.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Fri May 11, 2007 5:04 am

The movie was to emotional subtlety as bukkake is to tasteful romance. I'm surprised the director managed to restrain himself from putting in subtitles saying 'in this scene Peter is a cocky bastard' or 'Peter is sad that his friend just croaked' don't worry about this spoiling you, if you didn't see it coming fro before spiderman 1 ended then you're a fucking retard who's probably too stupid to be literate enough to understand what I just wrote. Although, thinking about it, I suppose the news announcer saying how brutally spiderman was getting beaten like we didn't see him getting punched 40 or 50 times comes really close to the subtitle idea. I strongly suspect that in an effort to make things so obvious that even Terri Schiavo's braindead corpse knows what's going on they'll name Spiderman 4 "Peter wants to fuck Mary Janes brains out".

I don't know what it is about superheros that makes Hollywood insane but they just can't seem to leave a decent first movie alone. Superman, Batman, Spiderman, it's like directors are in a contest to see who can make the most worthless piece of shit sequel.

badmartialarts
Bad Martial Artist
Org Profile

Post by badmartialarts » Sat May 12, 2007 8:03 am

If there is a good, decent bone left in Sam Raimi's body, there will be Mysterio in the next Spiderman movie. Played by Bruce Campbell. Because Mysterio actually has a...BACKSTORY! As opposed to the Sandman...come on. They barely touched on the fact that his daughter was dying which was the Sandman's ONLY motivation in the comics for like forever. They didn't get into the fact that Eddie Brock was a guy with total anger-management issues. They spent way too much time on the romance angle and forgot that this is a superhero movie. :/

Mr. Raimi, stick to what you know...over-the-top action scenes and funny one-liners...please...
Life's short.
eBayhard.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sat May 12, 2007 9:22 am

we went to see it last night, i would have to say i was entertained... O:

Topher Grace as Venom was kinda funny to me O:

as for the emo haircut and stupid dancing...
the haircut was funny to me because it came across as emo=bad lolz and to me emo is bad O: so i found it ammusing O.o

i thought the dancing fit the character well i doubt peter parker would be a good dancer...hes a total uber geek... and he was doing total uber geek dancing in the street..
DivineQueenYeiweh wrote:I know MJ should've died five times in that part and never did :/ booo....
but I guess the film people want Spidey to actually marry her :roll:
1. i was having jurassic park flash backs during that "hostage crisis"

2. my spiderman obssesed friend said they get married at some point (in either the cartoon or the comic-i donno if this is true or not) but Kirsten Dunst/the writing made her out to be a whore.. :/
~~~~~~~~~~

i agree that the movie would have been better if it focused on one villan instead of both, there was a whole lot going on in this movie...

i was also dissapointed that there was no follow up to what happened to sandman when he turned into sandman, wtf were those people doing out there? ect. did they even realize what they had done? you know?

i do like that it resolved the peter/harry thing cause i was getting sick of "goblin jr" showing up O.o

i was actually going to see this movie for Venom cause dude just is creepy O.o and i wanted to see how they pulled it off.... i like how he was defeated too...

the stan lee cameo ammused me :)
~~~~~~~~~~

overall i liked it but as in every comic book movie they continued to butcher the original storyline..

Return to “General Discussion”