Spider Man 3

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
guy07
Org Profile

Spider Man 3

Post by guy07 » Mon May 07, 2007 1:37 pm

... I'm not sure i want to talk about it, personally i thought there were some really good elements and CG mixed with really bad acting and writing. I mean, he WANTED to have emo hair and act like a big shot at the same time? That made no sense. And that whole part was fail.
The only cool parts were the scenes with Harry in them. He made it almost worth watching. His flying board thingy was like 100X cooler then his dads, and he had a plasma swors, that was cool. Also, the fight scenes with him in them seemed a lot better.
The worst part is this movie broke all sorts of records when it came out, i'm guessing there's a lot of people who want their ticket money back.

thoughts?

SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
Org Profile

Post by SilversLightning » Mon May 07, 2007 3:57 pm

I think they crammed too much in the time allotted and it was still a 2 and a half hour long movie. Either make it longer (which would've been unbearable) or just concentrate on ONE PLOT. There were too many things going on in the movie and it's easy to get lost. Like have Sandman or Venom have a separate movie instead of being lumped together.

and yesh that 'haircut' didn't make him cool...and neither did him attempting to dance >.< His big shot attitude wasn't very convincing and even the special effects were shaky and spazy in a lot of the parts.

the movie wasn't complete crap but it wasn't super special awesome either. still better than the crap that they've been trying to force feed down the movie consumers lately. I give it a 3/5 :/

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Mon May 07, 2007 4:13 pm

That 'just been raped' emotion about sums up my thoughts on spider man.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Mon May 07, 2007 4:31 pm

I thought it was the best of the 3 Spiderman movies, I was actually not bored watching one of these for the first time...

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Mon May 07, 2007 4:42 pm

One of my friends who went with me said he thought it was the best one so far too, I disagree though. I thought it was still pretty good though, I loved the special effects. The acting and storyline were lacking though.

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Mon May 07, 2007 7:06 pm

I enjoyed it, except for what's basically already been mentioned (that it was moderately bloated, etc.)

I was horribly disappointed that they didn't kill Mary Jane :P

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Tue May 08, 2007 10:27 am

that would of been cool, lol, if the car fell and they didn't reach her in time ... then it would of been a good movie 8-)

SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
Org Profile

Post by SilversLightning » Tue May 08, 2007 10:35 am

I know MJ should've died five times in that part and never did :/ booo....
but I guess the film people want Spidey to actually marry her :roll:

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Tue May 08, 2007 12:34 pm

DivineQueenYeiweh wrote:I know MJ should've died five times in that part and never did :/ booo....
Yeiweh haet mexicanjunior :(
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Tue May 08, 2007 1:05 pm

You mean Spectacular Spiderman Issue 200, the Movie?

Overall I enjoyed it since it resolved the main plot point common in all three movies (Harry/Peter), but like everyone, thought it was way too bloated. You could've cut Gwen Stacy and Venom from the movie entirely and it would've been the same plot, and better.

The second is still the best one though.
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

Return to “General Discussion”