how do you make an AMV?

For help and discussion concerning the Windows Movie Maker software.
LiIDeviIBabie
Org Profile

Post by LiIDeviIBabie » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:12 pm

Kumatora wrote:First off, don't start off sentences with lol.

Why aren't you allowed to leave the house?

You can always buy the DVDs online If you're not determined enough to buy the DVD, then don't bother making one. Also, from the looks of things, it may be too technical for you.
ok? and because im too young and my mom doesnt let me go to strngers houses. i dont hav want to buy it online since my mom would porbably yell at me...and yes its very technical but i learned some things but im learning more to make it more clear in my head...my computers slow so can we just chat on AIM?
Nothing Yet...

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:29 pm

My guess is about 10 or so.

Kumatora
Org Profile

Post by Kumatora » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:43 pm

LiIDeviIBabie wrote:
Kumatora wrote:First off, don't start off sentences with lol.

Why aren't you allowed to leave the house?

You can always buy the DVDs online If you're not determined enough to buy the DVD, then don't bother making one. Also, from the looks of things, it may be too technical for you.
ok? and because im too young and my mom doesnt let me go to strngers houses. i dont hav want to buy it online since my mom would porbably yell at me...and yes its very technical but i learned some things but im learning more to make it more clear in my head...my computers slow so can we just chat on AIM?
Well, when you buy DVDs, it's generally at some place like Best Buy or Walmart. I can assure you that you're mom will take you there.

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:52 pm

Jebadia wrote:
/thread
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:21 pm

Kumatora wrote:Well, when you buy DVDs, it's generally at some place like Best Buy or Walmart. I can assure you that you're mom will take you there.
got a mall near by? im sure that there are some game stores there that sell used DVDs, or you can go to Suncoast (if your mall has one) they got lots of new and used DVDs... Wal*Mart and BestBuy are also places you can find anime DVDs.

if they are too young to leave the house they are too young to buy online... cause you need a credit card 99.999% of the time (which means you need to be 18) unless you find an ebay seller that will take cash O.o (doubtful-and if you do its probably a shoddy bootleg anyways)

mom wont take you to any video game stores? im sure if you made the money yourself and asked really nicely, you MIGHT convince her :/

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:26 pm

i suppose if youre really that cheap just pay mind to the NOT flashing banner O.O (and click it) it might help you >.>

LiIDeviIBabie
Org Profile

Post by LiIDeviIBabie » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:23 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:
Kumatora wrote:Well, when you buy DVDs, it's generally at some place like Best Buy or Walmart. I can assure you that you're mom will take you there.
got a mall near by? im sure that there are some game stores there that sell used DVDs, or you can go to Suncoast (if your mall has one) they got lots of new and used DVDs... Wal*Mart and BestBuy are also places you can find anime DVDs.

if they are too young to leave the house they are too young to buy online... cause you need a credit card 99.999% of the time (which means you need to be 18) unless you find an ebay seller that will take cash O.o (doubtful-and if you do its probably a shoddy bootleg anyways)

mom wont take you to any video game stores? im sure if you made the money yourself and asked really nicely, you MIGHT convince her :/
thanks but yes right and of course i said in young so do you think im alowed to? (under18)
Nothing Yet...

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:39 pm

as i said theres still other places, and plenty of "age appropate" animes out there O:

LiIDeviIBabie
Org Profile

Post by LiIDeviIBabie » Fri May 04, 2007 7:54 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:as i said theres still other places, and plenty of "age appropate" animes out there O:
i know -sigh- its just that i cant buy the DVDs and i just wanna know how to make an AMV without them... any clue anybody?
Nothing Yet...

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Sat May 05, 2007 7:28 am

I'm 15. If you'd tell us how old you are, we could guess at how competent you are and what you should be able to do (unless your mom is incredibly strict and won't let you go outside before thorough inspection).

Return to “Windows Movie Maker”