My Trip

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri May 04, 2007 6:25 pm

Bakadeshi wrote:Washington DC clean? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You didn't go very far did ya :lol:
Really? Compared to my town, it was gorgeous. Besides that, I've not really gotten out that much other than maybe MO and TX. So to go to Washington was a big treat. On the other hand, the homeless population was shockingly high... Anyway, I just though it was neat. I guess I'm not as well-traveled as other people. :?

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Fri May 04, 2007 6:44 pm

godix wrote:This is also around the time when I developed my theory of why the South lost the war.
But the north is the one that really lost.... We still have the south. Going purely personal experience, every single person from the south who moved up here has failed in school, where before they would talk about how easy it was to get top grades down there.
godix wrote:As a further plus, as if raising the average IQ of America by 10 points after the great mass die off of retired ignorant fucks wasn't enough, our national elections will probably run smoother once FL is out of the picture as well.
I think your qualified to be a Prime Minister.
1980s Prime Minister of New Zealand; Robert Muldoon wrote:When asked about the increasing exodus of New Zealanders leaving the country to work in Australia, he commented that by doing so, they were raising the average IQ of both countries.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

oldwrench
Org Profile

Post by oldwrench » Fri May 04, 2007 6:54 pm

godix wrote: As a further plus, as if raising the average IQ of America by 10 points after the great mass die off of retired ignorant fucks wasn't enough.

Thanks a lot. Just remember, some day you'll be one of those "retired ignorant fucks".
Where did you say I'm going?.... And what am I doing in a handbasket?

Come and join us on the tiny but fun forum at http://www.allanime.org

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Fri May 04, 2007 7:01 pm

oldwrench wrote:
godix wrote: As a further plus, as if raising the average IQ of America by 10 points after the great mass die off of retired ignorant fucks wasn't enough.
Thanks a lot. Just remember, some day you'll be one of those "retired ignorant fucks".
What are you talking about? Gods don't retire.
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Fri May 04, 2007 7:50 pm

Not if he dies first he won't. :O
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Shazzy
Org Profile

Post by Shazzy » Mon May 07, 2007 1:09 pm

SQ wrote:Hawaii is also waaay overrated.
I dunno. I went there a few years ago, am going there again next week, and I think it's a lovely place to be. I like it even though I'm from Florida, and Hawaii's just a breezier and less swampy Florida. But then, I didn't go to Hawaii expecting much more than nice weather, beaches, and fun in the sun. And I stayed away from Waikiki.

Having fun on a vacation pretty much depends on who you're with, IMO. Isn't that really the point of a vacation? New locations are only neat for about a day or two...even the coolest theme parks or whatnot kinda suck if your companions suck.
AMV guides for Mac users
DOWNLOAD THIS AMV
Quarter-life crisis: a sense that everyone is, somehow, doing better than you.

Return to “General Discussion”