YOU KNOW WHERE I'M FROM!!! >_<

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Wed May 02, 2007 8:34 am

hm ...maybe we should do like a poll and see what region of the world has the better editors. That should be interesting. But, how the hell would we rate 'goodness' :?. You can't rate good ... maybe compare star avgs?

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Wed May 02, 2007 9:21 am

guy07 wrote:hm ...maybe we should do like a poll and see what region of the world has the better editors. That should be interesting. But, how the hell would we rate 'goodness' :?. You can't rate good ... maybe compare star avgs?
The answer is the Asians

I win again.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Wed May 02, 2007 10:26 am

Whatever, russians and germans kick ass like it's nobody's business. Canadas got a load of decent editors, US too.

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Wed May 02, 2007 10:54 am

guy07 wrote:Whatever, russians and germans kick ass like it's nobody's business. Canadas got a load of decent editors, US too.
Russia is in Asia you dumbass.

JudgeHolden
Org Profile

Post by JudgeHolden » Wed May 02, 2007 10:55 am

Fall_Child42 wrote:
guy07 wrote:Whatever, russians and germans kick ass like it's nobody's business. Canadas got a load of decent editors, US too.
Only some of them .... Don't they teach you kids anything these days?

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed May 02, 2007 11:36 am

Fall_Child42 wrote:
Never say that in front of me >:|

(yes, only a part of it; 80% of the Russian population lives in Europe. Coming from St. Petersburg, in all possible senses a European city, and from a European-oriented intelligentsia background... let's just say I have a strong opinion of which continent I'm from :P )
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Wed May 02, 2007 11:57 am

i started this with the intention of making an asian otohiko, and failed miserably.
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Wed May 02, 2007 12:00 pm

excuse the sloppy green pixels.
gave up when i realized it wasn't looking any more asian. just more "downs syndrome-ish"
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Wed May 02, 2007 12:50 pm

Kusoyaro wrote:
Ileia wrote:Chillicothe, OH: "Ohio's first, third and fifth capitol!" (every sign leading into the city said this.)
I spent a good deal of my childhood there :o My younger brother was born there, too. Maybe we were neighbors and didn't know it :shock:
Seriously? I was there from like, 96-98 (though 98-2001 were spent in Vigo and that's close enough.)
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Wed May 02, 2007 12:54 pm

I've always considered Russia to be its own continent, similar to India being called a sub-continent.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Return to “General Discussion”