guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:58 pm

Kitsuner wrote:
Bakadeshi wrote:
guy07 wrote:
Bakadeshi wrote:
guy07 wrote:Weird ass japs ...lol >_<
Thats actually an insulting word to the Japanese if you did not already know. (you learn alot about these kinda things playing in Japanese parties in FF11 online ;p)

If you must shorten for lazyness sake, use JP.
Yeah, i know it's a insult, though it was meant in a comedic way,a hickish sort or humor.

BTW, it's laziness , not lazyness 8-)
(OMG! I learned how to spell :o )
And I have firefox2 too talk about real laziness I didn't want to right click on the little red line and click the proper spelling :lol:
Is that what those lines mean?
Actually, it's a self distruct button dont touch it!! :o

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:02 pm

destruct*

Come on, man! I thought you said you were learning how to spell.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:01 pm

yeah ... LEARNING, meaning i don't know how to YET ...but some day.. *crosses fingers*.

JudgeHolden
Org Profile

Post by JudgeHolden » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:22 am

Ileia wrote:destruct*

Ah, the ways in which Ileia makes herself feel big .... picking on the little kids in the playground ... Be careful, Canada doesn't need a VT ... I don't think they would know how to handle it. However, my guess is that they would just shut down the country and move .... :roll:

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:29 pm

Wait, Vermont's trying to join Canada? What?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:01 pm

JudgeHolden wrote:

Ah, the ways in which Ileia makes herself feel big .... picking on the little kids in the playground ... Be careful, Canada doesn't need a VT ... I don't think they would know how to handle it. However, my guess is that they would just shut down the country and move .... :roll:
On December 6, 1989, Lépine walked into the École Polytechnique de Montréal. There, he entered a second-floor classroom where he separated the men and women and then ordered the approximately fifty men to leave. Claiming that he was fighting feminism, he shot the nine women who remained, killing six and injuring the rest. After this, Lépine moved to other areas of the building, including the cafeteria, corridors and another classroom. A total of fourteen women (twelve female engineering students, one nursing student, and one female university employee) were killed, and four men and ten women injured before Lépine turned the gun on himself.

:[

JudgeHolden
Org Profile

Post by JudgeHolden » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:06 pm

Fall_Child42 wrote:
JudgeHolden wrote:

On December 6, 1989, Lépine walked into the École Polytechnique de Montréal. There, he entered a second-floor classroom where he separated the men and women and then ordered the approximately fifty men to leave. Claiming that he was fighting feminism, he shot the nine women who remained, killing six and injuring the rest. After this, Lépine moved to other areas of the building, including the cafeteria, corridors and another classroom. A total of fourteen women (twelve female engineering students, one nursing student, and one female university employee) were killed, and four men and ten women injured before Lépine turned the gun on himself.

:[
And then Quebec tried to Succeed from Canada .....

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Tue May 01, 2007 8:06 am

....we should create a OT thread, that way, it CANT get locked! :o

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Thu May 03, 2007 3:10 pm

Maybe anime characters are modeled after ALIENS! The Japanese knew about this the whole time!
That would be cool, doing a alien would be like slammin it to fujiko, Score. 8-)

Return to “General Discussion”