Anime: Seriously Japan, wtf?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:00 am

JaddziaDax wrote:wait are we talking asian indian or american indian? O.o
Fixed.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:04 am

doesn't get confrontation? ....i don't get it, explain this to me.
As you would a child : /

Shazzy
Org Profile

Post by Shazzy » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:06 am

guy07 wrote:doesn't get confrontation? ....i don't get it, explain this to me.
As you would a child : /
Go to Japan. Walk into a restaurant. Wait until a waitress runs into and dumps an entire tray of food on you out of carelessness. Watch her walk away as she says, "I didn't mean to." Talk to the manager. Watch the manager stare at you with a stonewall expression. Talk to the manager again, explaining that you have food all over yourself and cannot a) finish your meal b) go out in public until you receive a change of clothes. Listen as the manager says, "Well, she didn't mean to." Watch the manager stare at you blankly. Stare back at the manager. Finally, watch as the manager hands you a coupon for a free meal, say "that's all I can do," and walk away, leaving you in your sweet-and-sour-sauce-covered misery.

Based on a true story.

Actually, that's probably a better representation of shoddy customer service. But the blank expression in response to polite confrontation is pretty common. It's like they shut down if you point out an issue that needs to be resolved.
AMV guides for Mac users
DOWNLOAD THIS AMV
Quarter-life crisis: a sense that everyone is, somehow, doing better than you.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:19 am

Weird ass japs ...lol >_<
I think i get it now. What do u think they'd do if i slapped him bitch style? (the manager ...not the waitress >.> )

And come to think of it, if u'v ever seen jackass, then he dances half naked in the electronics store, the security guard has no idea what to do, he just kinda ...tries to grab him ...but with no aggression or sense of alarm. It's funnier watching him then Jonny knoxville, lol

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:06 pm

guy07 wrote:Weird ass japs ...lol >_<
Thats actually an insulting word to the Japanese if you did not already know. (you learn alot about these kinda things playing in Japanese parties in FF11 online ;p)

If you must shorten for lazyness sake, use JP.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:47 pm

Bakadeshi wrote:
Thats actually an insulting word to the Japanese if you did not already know. (you learn alot about these kinda things playing in Japanese parties in FF11 online ;p)

Yeah, i know it's a insult, though it was meant in a comedic way,a hickish sort or humor.

BTW, it's laziness , not lazyness 8-)
(OMG! I learned how to spell :o )

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:52 pm

guy07 wrote:It's funnier watching him then Jonny knoxville, lol
BTW, it's than, not then.
You're getting spelling right, now let's work on that usage!
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:02 am

>.>;

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:17 am

guy07 wrote:
Bakadeshi wrote:

Yeah, i know it's a insult, though it was meant in a comedic way,a hickish sort or humor.

And I have firefox2 too talk about real laziness I didn't want to right click on the little red line and click the proper spelling :lol:

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:07 pm

Bakadeshi wrote:
guy07 wrote:
Bakadeshi wrote:

And I have firefox2 too talk about real laziness I didn't want to right click on the little red line and click the proper spelling :lol:
Is that what those lines mean?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Return to “General Discussion”