Beowulf
Org Profile

Post by Beowulf » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:46 pm

I was robbed! >:O

:up:

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:22 pm

Niotex wrote:Do I need to submit my info to anyone btw? I have not received an pm or email stating so thus I figured I'd ask.
Yes, and I've had not time to deal with that aspect as I'm super busy with stuff and work. To all the winners who read this, please be patinet for a bit as we will get to this...

Vlad

Niotex
The Phantom Canine
Org Profile

Post by Niotex » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:23 pm

Vlad G Pohnert wrote:
Niotex wrote:Do I need to submit my info to anyone btw? I have not received an pm or email stating so thus I figured I'd ask.
Yes, and I've had not time to deal with that aspect as I'm super busy with stuff and work. To all the winners who read this, please be patinet for a bit as we will get to this...

Vlad
No problem no need to rush =)

Shining Rainbowleaf
Org Profile

Post by Shining Rainbowleaf » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:17 pm

Too bad my favorite amv Worlds Unbroken didn't win anything but ah well it came in the finals for a few catagories and I agree that an amv like Reflections is also a deserved winner in those catagories. Congrats to all the winners, hope to see more from you all next year :P

Rufellan
Org Profile

Post by Rufellan » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:00 am

Anyone have a list of or link to the semifinal vids? I didn't have enough time to see 'em all.

Congrats to all winners!

Rufellan
Org Profile

Post by Rufellan » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:02 am

Shining Rainbowleaf wrote:Too bad my favorite amv Worlds Unbroken didn't win anything but ah well it came in the finals for a few catagories and I agree that an amv like Reflections is also a deserved winner in those catagories. Congrats to all the winners, hope to see more from you all next year :P
I also felt that Worlds Unbroken was deserving of more; very moving.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:34 pm

Rufellan wrote:Anyone have a list of or link to the semifinal vids? I didn't have enough time to see 'em all.

Congrats to all winners!
I think you can still view the semis from the 2007 VCA page.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Rufellan
Org Profile

Post by Rufellan » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:22 pm

Kitsuner wrote:
Rufellan wrote:Anyone have a list of or link to the semifinal vids? I didn't have enough time to see 'em all.

Congrats to all winners!
I think you can still view the semis from the 2007 VCA page.
Not seein' anything but 'My Nominees' and 'Nominate Videos' options, but if you can get to 'em, toss me a link.

Please?

Funky-kun
Org Profile

Post by Funky-kun » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:11 am

downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person
Org Profile

Post by downwithpants » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:46 pm

grats all

and about a video winning 5 categories before, euphoria won eleventy billion or something.
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>

Return to “Site Announcements”