10000 posts ago...

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:10 am

When you posts get deleted by the mods as spam, do they still count towards your post count?

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:12 am

I think that depends on how they're deleted. I hear a lot of the 'deleted' stuff actually gets moved to a secret forum and becomes the mods' secret entertainment :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:01 am

J-0080 wrote:Seriously though, I notice that the names on the first page haven't really changed over the last few years but damn; you, angel and Scintilla sure have created a fair sized lead.
Damn, I'm still high up there.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:02 pm

And this is my 2,000th post. I'm 1/5 of the way there. :up:
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

NeoQuixotic
Master Procrastinator
Org Profile

Post by NeoQuixotic » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:23 pm

Well holy crap! I've been a member of the Org for 6 years and I only have 464 posts :/. Although it took me until 2004 to start using the forums. Hell, I don't even know how long the forums have existed.
Insert clever text/image here.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:59 pm

anubisx00 wrote:Well holy crap! I've been a member of the Org for 6 years and I only have 464 posts :/. Although it took me until 2004 to start using the forums. Hell, I don't even know how long the forums have existed.
I didn't know what that FORUM button on the main page did for two years.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Shazzy
Org Profile

Post by Shazzy » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:03 am

kitsuner wrote: I didn't know what that FORUM button on the main page did for two years.
ROFL.
AMV guides for Mac users
DOWNLOAD THIS AMV
Quarter-life crisis: a sense that everyone is, somehow, doing better than you.

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:05 am

Kitsuner wrote:
anubisx00 wrote:Well holy crap! I've been a member of the Org for 6 years and I only have 464 posts :/. Although it took me until 2004 to start using the forums. Hell, I don't even know how long the forums have existed.
I didn't know what that FORUM button on the main page did for two years.
You didn't go on a wild button pushing rampage when you 1st got here? :shock: Or am I the only one that goes running around websites going "OOOOOO!!!! What does THIS button do?!" :P Well, this post will be 1030. :P Which I think I've only been seriously active on the forum for a little over a year. Kaplah!
ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”