An AMVer's Band :O

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:35 pm

Warheart wrote:Yeah the production sucks, but it's just a demo and we decided to work some things over again. :D

And well you guys need to seriously get some movment into your stuff.

And Todd, no way this'll be in AMV HELL 4 :D
No seriously write a new song.... imagine the people you'll reach by having YOUR song as the opening for AMV Hell4

I'd do it, but my one and only ability musically is lyrics. ;_;

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:05 pm

I am an awesome "musician."

:uhoh:

Tono_Fyr
Org Profile

Post by Tono_Fyr » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:50 am

Fall_Child42 wrote:
Warheart wrote:Yeah the production sucks, but it's just a demo and we decided to work some things over again. :D

And well you guys need to seriously get some movment into your stuff.

And Todd, no way this'll be in AMV HELL 4 :D
No seriously write a new song.... imagine the people you'll reach by having YOUR song as the opening for AMV Hell4

I'd do it, but my one and only ability musically is lyrics. ;_;
I'm actually considering it. I'm sure that Kenneth and I could come up with something... it's just that it'd be a bit lo-fi, particularly since it would be recorded on my MP3 player...

Unless you know of some good music equalizing software you could point me to.

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:41 am

Pro Tools?

Audaciy?

those are the only ones i can think of at the moment.

there was another but i forget the name

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:18 am

YAY! Another chance to pimp my music! I made this stuff about 2 years ago, it's electronic, some technoish, trance, house, dance and other stuff. I'v been told it's decent.

http://geocities.com/guy007rox/music

The three i'd reccomend are Kissu (it has soundbites of shinobu from love hina ...don't tell pioneer >.>) and Yume (sort of trance/techno, i made a AMV along with making this song in art class in grade 12 for my final and it boosted my grades from a 55 to a 68 :P ) And if you like dance/techno I'd suggest Acid Rain.
Note: my bandwidth sucks, it limits at like 10 downloads, so download one, listen to it a few times, then download another in a bit to avoid bandwidth flooding ...maybe i should start posting this stuff on my myspace (that i havn't touched in like 3 years) :roll:

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:38 am

Programs:
my husband wants to get protools and maudio stuffs but hes currently working with Magix (audio version)

Sony Acid (i think thats what its called-its pretty much like Vegas but just the audio parts... no video) my husband has also done music work on Vegas O.o, but didnt like it too much i think

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:33 pm

Well, i use vegas for both audio and video editing, works fine for me (though i use EJay Dance 5 to create/mix the songs) : /
Don't let him get it, be like "bitch, use what you have!" then rant about how much money he spends on pointless stuff, nagging always works :twisted: ...On me anyways

Shazzy
Org Profile

Post by Shazzy » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:16 pm

I like your instrumentals...but it sounds like you put your voice through a washing machine. If you wanna do screamo stuff, great, but why synthesize the crap out of your voice?

requiett
Org Profile

Post by requiett » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:26 pm

Shazzy wrote:I like your instrumentals...but it sounds like you put your voice through a washing machine. If you wanna do screamo stuff, great, but why synthesize the crap out of your voice?
I don't think you realize that's just how Alex's voice sounds.

Tono_Fyr
Org Profile

Post by Tono_Fyr » Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:24 am

requiett wrote:
Shazzy wrote:I like your instrumentals...but it sounds like you put your voice through a washing machine. If you wanna do screamo stuff, great, but why synthesize the crap out of your voice?
I don't think you realize that's just how Alex's voice sounds.

He is German, after all.

I also laugh at your impudence at calling Alex's vocals "Screamo". Screamo is whiney. Alex's voice crushes small children in its spare time.

ALL HAIL METAL!

(haha, some of this post was really cheesy)

Return to “General Discussion”