Dreams

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:28 am

Orwell wrote:A blank time, then another dream in the same theme, this time I'm walking down a densely wooded, pine, slope and suddenly from behind a tree emerges this skeletal chihuaha like dog with golden menacing eyes.
That's creepy. I had a double-nightmare about dogmonsters like that. It was inspired by a dead dog that had been following me home all week. I mean, in real life - I saw it on my drive home and every day for four days straight, the corpse would be further down the road each time I drove past, like someone was moving it just to screw with me. I ended up having a double nightmare - in the first a big werewolf type thing came up and started eating the father of this family I was staying with. We had to sit there and be really quiet or its friends would come and join the meal. Even the father was being quiet and it was eating his leg. Then it shifted into a more realistic dream where I was at work and the dead dog was a family pet that had been lost for a long time. It showed up all skeletal with dry leathery skin over its bones. It came up to me and started licking my hand, I think, then I realized it was trying to eat me. I don't remember the details now, but I wrote the dreams into a short story at the time. The day after I had the nightmare the corpse was gone. I was afraid for days afterward, I kept seeing it in the shadows at work (I worked the nightshift alone in the park), like it had changed its mind about following me home and decided to turn around and get me there instead. I still don't know who or what was moving the body like that. That moving corpse and the nightmares just made me dislike big dogs even more.

SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
Org Profile

Post by SilversLightning » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:25 am

I have dreams about meh sexy alter ego :lol:

badmartialarts
Bad Martial Artist
Org Profile

Post by badmartialarts » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:41 am

If I am having an interesting dream and I don't have to immediately get up, I will go back to sleep and I can usually 'restart' the dream and get some more story going. I can never remember the dreams though, unless I write them down or talk about them right after waking up. For example, I had a very fun dream last night, I know it involved me being some sort of CSI guy (been watching a lot of CSI lately). But I can't remember more than that.
Life's short.
eBayhard.

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:05 am

J-0080 wrote:
Arigatomina wrote:I talk to anime characters in my dreams, usually Kurama. It's never the ones I *want* to talk to, always their 'opposites.' But it's not really an anime thing since I get it from writing fiction about the characters. They stick in my head afterward - like a subconscious muse of sorts. Kurama and I have tea during most of the dreams, and talk about his friends. Other times I'm looking through his eyes (thinking 'in character' from a writing perspective) until it gets good, then I'm tossed out on my ass. Confused

Yes, I take characters entirely too serious. And I may be a tad insane.
Possible insanity is what makes you interesting.
/past

Anyway I haven't had any dreams that I've remembered in quite a while. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it somewhere before but the last weird (due to the totally random scenario) dream I can remember was were I was a real estate agent. I have no idea why I dreamt myself into that position but I did sell a newlywed couple a home that had everything they wanted, so I guess it turned out okay.
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:43 am

I have a reoccuring dream that pops up once every couple of weeks. I always dream I am back in high school and I always have some big project due to huge test to study for. Also, I always forget the combination to my locker, so I have to carry all my crap around with me for hours at a time. Even with that inconvenience though, I am usually very happy in the high school setting.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:53 am

Only recurring dream I've had is a really short one. I'm in bed, and it's dark but blue around me. I roll over, and fall off my bed, and there's no ground so I keep falling. Dream ends.

But I've had some really bizarre one-time dreams.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:24 am

back when i was a kid, i used to have this one fucked up dream all the time.

i would be at the store, and begged my mom to buy me a coffee flavored candy bar. but if you dropped it, a wolf and fox would cook you that night.
and every time, i would drop it.

the rest of the dream would be me watching the wolf and fox in my room, heating up the pot to cook me in while i pretended to be asleep.
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:29 am

Another thing I notice in my dreams sometimes is, when I am running, I can barely move. It's like I am running in slow motion. Also, if I am throwing punches or maybe a football, the punches are in slow motion and the football hardly goes forward at all. Same thing with dribbling or shooting a basketball. It's like I forget how to do sports related things in my dreams...

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:30 am

Minion wrote:back when i was a kid, i used to have this one fucked up dream all the time.

i would be at the store, and begged my mom to buy me a coffee flavored candy bar. but if you dropped it, a wolf and fox would cook you that night.
and every time, i would drop it.

the rest of the dream would be me watching the wolf and fox in my room, heating up the pot to cook me in while i pretended to be asleep.
Considering this is the internet, someone somewhere would probably masturbating to that image right now.

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:32 am

i'm safe so long as kojima never donates
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Return to “General Discussion”