what is up with this website? ["Direct" link help]

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:06 am

That site may be easier, but you'll find more quality work here, since it's specifically made for AMVs.

Anyway, try this guide. It has everything you need to know to use the .org.

Hope that helps.

- Jen

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:30 am

I'm generally a pretty helpful person. I'm polite, I am considerate. I am rarely if ever insulting, but this tries my patience.

You've spent all of two hours searching a vast repository of AMVs. Would you walk into the Library of Congress and spend two hours looking at the periodicals when you want fiction?

No. You'd go to the nearest card catalog, and you'd type in what you were looking for. Well, guess what? Like any library, a-m-v.org HAS a card catalog, it's called the search function, and it can be found on the main page below the menu.

Happy searching.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:30 am

aboleene wrote:by the way, i have no problem SEARCHING... i am having trouble DOWNLOADING TO VIEW the amv's so why dont you take a look at what i posted to begin with genius.
:roll:

Did you read the guide dj_ultima pointed you to? Did you read the Site FAQ?

:?

-GfN-
Org Profile

Post by -GfN- » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:34 am

CrackTheSky wrote:
aboleene wrote:by the way, i have no problem SEARCHING... i am having trouble DOWNLOADING TO VIEW the amv's so why dont you take a look at what i posted to begin with genius.
:roll:

Did you read the guide dj_ultima pointed you to? Did you read the Site FAQ?

:?
yes, these are fine.
also, as some sort of help you shouldn't actually get due to your attitude, the two-week rule before downloading local amvs as a newbie (pointed out in moonslayers guide) is not valid anymore.

~Jannis

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:31 am

click the local, press proceed, wait 10 seconds and boom... it that doesnt work, then click the link that appears at the bottom and right click and save as...

or turn off your popup blocker and try again...

direct and indirect links are harder for this site to maintain and are up to the the person who made the video to maintain... if it goes to a cosplay site then its the fault of the creator and you should probably ask THEM where the video is :/

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”