what is up with this website? ["Direct" link help]

This forum is for help with this web site. Please read the FAQ and then search this forum before asking questions here; most likely the question you are about to ask has already been answered.

Postby dj_ultima_the_great » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:06 am

That site may be easier, but you'll find more quality work here, since it's specifically made for AMVs.

Anyway, try this guide. It has everything you need to know to use the .org.

Hope that helps.

- Jen
dj_ultima_the_great

Postby Athena » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:30 am

I'm generally a pretty helpful person. I'm polite, I am considerate. I am rarely if ever insulting, but this tries my patience.

You've spent all of two hours searching a vast repository of AMVs. Would you walk into the Library of Congress and spend two hours looking at the periodicals when you want fiction?

No. You'd go to the nearest card catalog, and you'd type in what you were looking for. Well, guess what? Like any library, a-m-v.org HAS a card catalog, it's called the search function, and it can be found on the main page below the menu.

Happy searching.
Athena
I ♥ the 80's

Postby CrackTheSky » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:30 am

aboleene wrote:by the way, i have no problem SEARCHING... i am having trouble DOWNLOADING TO VIEW the amv's so why dont you take a look at what i posted to begin with genius.

:roll:

Did you read the guide dj_ultima pointed you to? Did you read the Site FAQ?

:?
CrackTheSky
Fancy Balls

Postby -GfN- » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:34 am

CrackTheSky wrote:
aboleene wrote:by the way, i have no problem SEARCHING... i am having trouble DOWNLOADING TO VIEW the amv's so why dont you take a look at what i posted to begin with genius.

:roll:

Did you read the guide dj_ultima pointed you to? Did you read the Site FAQ?

:?

yes, these are fine.
also, as some sort of help you shouldn't actually get due to your attitude, the two-week rule before downloading local amvs as a newbie (pointed out in moonslayers guide) is not valid anymore.

~Jannis
-GfN-

Postby JaddziaDax » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:31 am

click the local, press proceed, wait 10 seconds and boom... it that doesnt work, then click the link that appears at the bottom and right click and save as...

or turn off your popup blocker and try again...

direct and indirect links are harder for this site to maintain and are up to the the person who made the video to maintain... if it goes to a cosplay site then its the fault of the creator and you should probably ask THEM where the video is :/
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Return to Site Help & Feedback