Name Change request

This forum is for help with this web site. Please read the FAQ and then search this forum before asking questions here; most likely the question you are about to ask has already been answered.

Postby Fanatik » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:24 pm

Well, since Fanatic is already taken and I don't want the 'tr' there anymore, could I get my name changed to Fanatik, please?
<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2hbpyw" target="_blank" class="postlink"><img src="http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f51/trfanatic/AMV%20Promo%20Banners/blackmailbanner2.jpg" border="0"></a> <a href="http://tinyurl.com/ywypvp" target="_blank" class="postlink"><img src="http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/IronicFanatik/typical2.jpg" border="0"></a>
User avatar
Fanatik
 
Joined: 02 Nov 2005
Location: Minnesota

Postby GreenT » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:58 pm

Can I get my name changed to "Pue"?

:o
User avatar
GreenT
 
Joined: 21 Feb 2004
Location: Yellowknife, NT, Canada
Status: I seriously need some inspiration |:

Postby Banass » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:29 pm

Name Change! Sounds good to me.


Please, can I be "Banass" instead of "primeking"?

Thanks in advance!
I'm French Canadian. You should be honored.......
Image
User avatar
Banass
 
Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Location: Québec, canada

Postby *MokkA* » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:04 pm

Thanks very much 'cause my name had been changed...

But (-i'm french, i don't how to say it politely-) i'm member of an other website and a lot of people know me as MokkA, not *MokkA*... I've been searching for a member whom name is Mokka and I didn't find him (you said that a Mokka already exists...) Are you sure that my surname can't be changed in MokkA (without the stars, but still with a capital letter on the "M" and the "A") ???

Thanks for verifying one more time... :) :roll:
*MokkA*
 
Joined: 06 Oct 2006

Postby kikai_saigono » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:21 pm

*MokkA* wrote:
But (-i'm french, i don't how to say it politely-) i'm member of an other website and a lot of people know me as MokkA, not *MokkA*... I've been searching for a member whom name is Mokka and I didn't find him (you said that a Mokka already exists...) Are you sure that my surname can't be changed in MokkA (without the stars, but still with a capital letter on the "M" and the "A") ???


This is the member with the name 'Mokka' already. The system is set up where it recognizes 'mokka' and 'MokkA' as the same name, ignoring capital or lower-case letters. So, since Mokka is already taken, Doki can't change your name to Mokka as well....
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.
User avatar
kikai_saigono
 
Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Status: jailbait D:

Postby Kitsuner » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:16 pm

kikai_saigono wrote:
*MokkA* wrote:
But (-i'm french, i don't how to say it politely-) i'm member of an other website and a lot of people know me as MokkA, not *MokkA*... I've been searching for a member whom name is Mokka and I didn't find him (you said that a Mokka already exists...) Are you sure that my surname can't be changed in MokkA (without the stars, but still with a capital letter on the "M" and the "A") ???


This is the member with the name 'Mokka' already. The system is set up where it recognizes 'mokka' and 'MokkA' as the same name, ignoring capital or lower-case letters. So, since Mokka is already taken, Doki can't change your name to Mokka as well....

I recommend killing the current Mokka and stealing his password.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Postby *MokkA* » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:23 am

yeah, but it would run better if I steal his password BEFORE killing him... no ? :wink:
*MokkA*
 
Joined: 06 Oct 2006

Postby SF_Phoenix » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:54 pm

Wow, name changes! =O

Can I get my name changed to: SF_Phoenix instead of Shovah?

Thanks ^^
User avatar
SF_Phoenix
 
Joined: 25 Sep 2005

Postby SF_Phoenix » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:23 pm

OMG that was soooooo fast!!!

Thanks!! ^^
User avatar
SF_Phoenix
 
Joined: 25 Sep 2005

Postby codepoetica » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:09 pm

Can I get my name changed to codepoetica instead of codepoet? I created an account with that name a long time ago, and promptly forgot the password and email address for it. Finishing up an AMV to submit, and I'd like it to be associated here with the name I actually use.
codepoetica
 
Joined: 29 Oct 2002
Location: Ontario

Postby codepoetica » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:37 pm

Thanks! Now to get that video finished off. :D
codepoetica
 
Joined: 29 Oct 2002
Location: Ontario

Postby Gepetto » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:40 pm

Reading through this thread was funny because I got to see people's requests with their names already changed.


Doki, do you ever do things like sleep and eat? Or are you like a robot from the future?
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile
User avatar
Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
 
Joined: 10 Jun 2004
Location: The Tokyo Settlement
Status: Bored to tears

Postby dokidoki » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:54 pm

Gepetto wrote:Doki, do you ever do things like sleep and eat? Or are you like a robot from the future?

beep... beep... does not compute.

Image
Image Image Image
"Comedy is a dying breed." -- kisanzi // "Comedy. Serious business." -- dokidoki
Free games! (some left) // "Anybody want a pizza roll?"
User avatar
dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y
 
Joined: 19 Dec 2000
Location: doki doki space
Status: BLEEP BLOOP!

Postby Kalium » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:57 pm

EX-TER-MIN-ATE
User avatar
Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
 
Joined: 03 Oct 2003
Location: Plymouth, Michigan

Postby Dark Seraphim » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:05 am

can i change my name to Dark Seraphim?i would be so thank ful :D
Dark Seraphim
 
Joined: 06 Dec 2005
Location: Manhattan,NY

PreviousNext

Return to Site Help & Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests