Official: Name Change Requests

This forum is for help with this web site. Please read the FAQ and then search this forum before asking questions here; most likely the question you are about to ask has already been answered.
User avatar
Fanatik
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:22 pm
Location: Minnesota
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Fanatik » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:24 pm

Well, since Fanatic is already taken and I don't want the 'tr' there anymore, could I get my name changed to Fanatik, please?
<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2hbpyw" target="_blank" class="postlink"><img src="http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f51/trfanatic/AMV%20Promo%20Banners/blackmailbanner2.jpg" border="0"></a> <a href="http://tinyurl.com/ywypvp" target="_blank" class="postlink"><img src="http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/IronicFanatik/typical2.jpg" border="0"></a>

User avatar
GreenT
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 8:03 pm
Status: Brainstorming
Location: Canada
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby GreenT » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:58 pm

Can I get my name changed to "Pue"?

:o

User avatar
Banass
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Québec, canada
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Banass » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:29 pm

Name Change! Sounds good to me.


Please, can I be "Banass" instead of "primeking"?

Thanks in advance!
I'm French Canadian. You should be honored.......
Image

*MokkA*
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:01 pm
Org Profile

Postby *MokkA* » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:04 pm

Thanks very much 'cause my name had been changed...

But (-i'm french, i don't how to say it politely-) i'm member of an other website and a lot of people know me as MokkA, not *MokkA*... I've been searching for a member whom name is Mokka and I didn't find him (you said that a Mokka already exists...) Are you sure that my surname can't be changed in MokkA (without the stars, but still with a capital letter on the "M" and the "A") ???

Thanks for verifying one more time... :) :roll:

User avatar
kikai_saigono
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:26 pm
Status: jailbait D:
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby kikai_saigono » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:21 pm

*MokkA* wrote:
But (-i'm french, i don't how to say it politely-) i'm member of an other website and a lot of people know me as MokkA, not *MokkA*... I've been searching for a member whom name is Mokka and I didn't find him (you said that a Mokka already exists...) Are you sure that my surname can't be changed in MokkA (without the stars, but still with a capital letter on the "M" and the "A") ???


This is the member with the name 'Mokka' already. The system is set up where it recognizes 'mokka' and 'MokkA' as the same name, ignoring capital or lower-case letters. So, since Mokka is already taken, Doki can't change your name to Mokka as well....
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Kitsuner » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:16 pm

kikai_saigono wrote:
*MokkA* wrote:
But (-i'm french, i don't how to say it politely-) i'm member of an other website and a lot of people know me as MokkA, not *MokkA*... I've been searching for a member whom name is Mokka and I didn't find him (you said that a Mokka already exists...) Are you sure that my surname can't be changed in MokkA (without the stars, but still with a capital letter on the "M" and the "A") ???


This is the member with the name 'Mokka' already. The system is set up where it recognizes 'mokka' and 'MokkA' as the same name, ignoring capital or lower-case letters. So, since Mokka is already taken, Doki can't change your name to Mokka as well....

I recommend killing the current Mokka and stealing his password.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

*MokkA*
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:01 pm
Org Profile

Postby *MokkA* » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:23 am

yeah, but it would run better if I steal his password BEFORE killing him... no ? :wink:

User avatar
SF_Phoenix
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:00 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby SF_Phoenix » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:54 pm

Wow, name changes! =O

Can I get my name changed to: SF_Phoenix instead of Shovah?

Thanks ^^

User avatar
SF_Phoenix
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:00 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby SF_Phoenix » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:23 pm

OMG that was soooooo fast!!!

Thanks!! ^^

codepoetica
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:04 pm
Location: Ontario
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby codepoetica » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:09 pm

Can I get my name changed to codepoetica instead of codepoet? I created an account with that name a long time ago, and promptly forgot the password and email address for it. Finishing up an AMV to submit, and I'd like it to be associated here with the name I actually use.

codepoetica
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:04 pm
Location: Ontario
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby codepoetica » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:37 pm

Thanks! Now to get that video finished off. :D

User avatar
Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:11 pm
Status: Bored to tears
Location: The Tokyo Settlement
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Gepetto » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:40 pm

Reading through this thread was funny because I got to see people's requests with their names already changed.


Doki, do you ever do things like sleep and eat? Or are you like a robot from the future?
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

User avatar
dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2000 7:42 pm
Status: BLEEP BLOOP!
Location: doki doki space
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby dokidoki » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:54 pm

Gepetto wrote:Doki, do you ever do things like sleep and eat? Or are you like a robot from the future?

beep... beep... does not compute.

Image
Image Image Image
"Comedy is a dying breed." -- kisanzi // "Comedy. Serious business." -- dokidoki // "Anybody want a pizza roll?"

User avatar
Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:17 pm
Location: Plymouth, Michigan
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Kalium » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:57 pm

EX-TER-MIN-ATE

Dark Seraphim
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:47 am
Location: Manhattan,NY
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Dark Seraphim » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:05 am

can i change my name to Dark Seraphim?i would be so thank ful :D


Return to “Site Help & Feedback”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests