Anime cameo

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
aesling
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by aesling » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:00 pm

Psygnius wrote:As mentioned in the first page of the Death Note thread, 4 Death Note characters make a cameo in Full Metal Panic: TSR episode 6.
I totally need to rewatch that episode now :shock:
:ying:

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:20 pm

Psygnius wrote:Sawa from Kite cameos in Mezzo Forte

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/612/sawajw7.jpg
And her gun, if that counts.

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:21 pm

ah fudge. Only meant to quote the text.. forgot about the image >.<

Willen
Now in Hi-Def!
Org Profile

Post by Willen » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:10 am

Another instance where KyoAni has stuck in cameos from another anime. This time the anime is The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and the cameo appearances are of Kaede and Asa from Shuffle! They appear on the cover of a copy of Comptiq magazine (left) that Haruhi holds up briefly (the magazine on the right, Comp Ace features a cover by the creators of Shuffle!, Navel).

Both magazines that the stories of TMoHS and Shuffle! appear in (The Sneaker and Comptiq, respectively) are published by Kadokawa Shoten.
Having trouble playing back videos? I recommend: Image

kikai_saigono
Org Profile

Post by kikai_saigono » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:58 am

I don't know if this counts as 'cameo' since it's still the same characters from the same show...but in Gravitation, Shuichi holds up a magazine and says "Have you read this one? It's my so called 'fav.'". And on the cover are him and Yuki together. o.O If I can scrounge up a picture later I'll post it, but it's not really 'cameo'.....
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.

Return to “Anime Screencaps”