Editing an already entered video...

Zero One
Org Profile

Editing an already entered video...

Post by Zero One » Mon Jul 15, 2002 4:16 pm

Before when I entered a video I wasn't quite finished yet, so I put not premiered yet. But now I've finished and i need to edit the info on it. On the old site you just had to click the title, but i tried that and theres no edit option :?: Help me out will you?

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Mon Jul 15, 2002 4:42 pm

Make sure you click on the video from the Members Main Page

Sub0
Org Profile

Re: Editing an already entered video...

Post by Sub0 » Mon Jul 15, 2002 4:54 pm

Zero One wrote:Before when I entered a video I wasn't quite finished yet, so I put not premiered yet. But now I've finished and i need to edit the info on it. On the old site you just had to click the title, but i tried that and theres no edit option :?: Help me out will you?
my vids are premiered and I still edit them ;-p but then of coarse I keep 2 versions on my hdd and don't release the other till I'm <stressed>very</stressed> satisfied than I change the name of the new one, and the old one too 'prototype' and point too the updated one (though the link is still too it for ppl that acturally want too see the mind of a 'genius' at work). Coarse the prototype one is 100% done but, as in my first vid, it's the best I could do with subs and that was b4 I knew about Huffyuv.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”