New feature: AMV Alerts

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:59 pm

Scintilla wrote:Just out of curiosity, I don't suppose there's any way of finding out who the people watching us are?
No, for better or worse.

Well, not without direct DB access.

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:42 pm

I'm quickly running out of ways to give you a cyber blow job for the good work you do.

A question though, if I set everything to 'online' will the main page tell me when something comes up like it does with ops and QCs? Or will I have to remember to check the my alerts page?

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:14 am

Can you say....AWESOMENESS!!!! XD

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:35 am

Great work as usual. One thing though: certain options for certain users can't be altered. In other words, the drop down menu for how often to be alerted is greyed out on some spots.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by jade_eyed_angel » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:24 am

rawr! :D

dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y
Org Profile

Post by dokidoki » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:57 am

BasharOfTheAges wrote:Wow! Doki, do you have any free time? Like, ever? You are a coding machine!
Let's just say don't expect much in the way of videos from me this year. :(
godix wrote:A question though, if I set everything to 'online' will the main page tell me when something comes up like it does with ops and QCs? Or will I have to remember to check the my alerts page?
At the moment you have to check the My Alerts page. (or RSS feed) Maybe I can add a box or something for the five or ten latest items at some point, but since the things at the bottom currently there still work (and are automatic, you don't have to turn them on), I left them there for now. The alerts, however, will let you know about OPs and QCs on collaborations.
Kitsuner wrote:Great work as usual. One thing though: certain options for certain users can't be altered. In other words, the drop down menu for how often to be alerted is greyed out on some spots.
That means they have privacy on for that item. I should add some explanation or something.

As I said, the code honours the private flag when you enter a journal, and it should also honour the "date available" when you enter a video. Let me know if you see anything weird.
Image Image Image
"Comedy is a dying breed." -- kisanzi // "Comedy. Serious business." -- dokidoki

Szwagier
Org Profile

Post by Szwagier » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:23 am

wow :O Nice feature
Thx for the great work doki! :]
ImageImageImage

BauziOLD
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by BauziOLD » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:21 am

just cool and nice.
Thanks
ImageImageImage

Nessephanie
Cookie Monster
Org Profile

Post by Nessephanie » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:35 am

I like it, I just think that you should be able to see who it is that's watching you...

I'm uncomfortable not knowing who's stalking me ;_;

Willen
Now in Hi-Def!
Org Profile

Post by Willen » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:59 am

This is pretty cool overall. Especially the new video notification. I've missed new videos from editors I <s>stalk</s> follow before and now, hopefully, I won't. :P
Having trouble playing back videos? I recommend: Image

Return to “Site Announcements”