Windows Movie Maker Lagging?

For help and discussion concerning the Windows Movie Maker software.
Kimmychan
Org Profile

Windows Movie Maker Lagging?

Post by Kimmychan » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:07 pm

I haven't done this in a long time, but in the begining when i added a few clips in, it was okay. Now.. the more clips i put in.. it's starting to lag BIG TIME. Sometimes i can't even get windows movie maker to load up right (then i restart the comp etc.) This is so frustrating coz its messing up the timing. What else can i do? I don't wanna start all over either, im sooo close!

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:48 pm

have you read the wmm faq yet?

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Re: Windows Movie Maker Lagging?

Post by CrackTheSky » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:25 pm

Kimmychan wrote:I haven't done this in a long time, but in the begining when i added a few clips in, it was okay. Now.. the more clips i put in.. it's starting to lag BIG TIME. Sometimes i can't even get windows movie maker to load up right (then i restart the comp etc.) This is so frustrating coz its messing up the timing. What else can i do? I don't wanna start all over either, im sooo close!
Yeah...WMM sucks like that.

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Re: Windows Movie Maker Lagging?

Post by Cornwiggle » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:31 pm

CrackTheSky wrote:
Kimmychan wrote:I haven't done this in a long time, but in the begining when i added a few clips in, it was okay. Now.. the more clips i put in.. it's starting to lag BIG TIME. Sometimes i can't even get windows movie maker to load up right (then i restart the comp etc.) This is so frustrating coz its messing up the timing. What else can i do? I don't wanna start all over either, im sooo close!
Yeah...WMM sucks like that.
It's probably this person's computer, not the program. The computer probably has a very low RAM amount or processing power.
¯\(°_o)/¯

Rapture**
Org Profile

Post by Rapture** » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:34 pm

or this might mean that it's about time to check up your HDD,and most likely it's need a formatting :?
:D I like laughter ;DD
ImageImage

Kimmychan
Org Profile

Post by Kimmychan » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:22 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:have you read the wmm faq yet?
THANKS!

Return to “Windows Movie Maker”