Hello everyone

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Simpi
Org Profile

Hello everyone

Post by Simpi » Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:04 am

Hello.

I just joined this group and wish to say greetings to everyone.

My experience about AMV is bit limited.

I first did 'Bad Boys' (Inner Circle) using footage from AD Police. I then decided it was amazingly bad and buried it for almost three years. I also tried to do 'Angel' (Massive Attack) with Evangelion material with my friend but the project came to nothing.

Then I edited one clip for my friend, whose ideas I didn't like in the first place but since I had made a promise I kept it.

Now I have returned to 'Bad Boys' and edited it again so it does not blow entirely (At least in my opinion, I actually like it quite much), but I think I will still edit a bit more so I get more story into it (It now has Sylvie from BGC but I think it requires a bit more).

hopefully I can get it to distribution soon.

Another projects I have planned to do are 'To the moon & back' (Savage Garden, though someone has already used the song) with Macross: Do you remember love and returning to 'Angel'.
"Finland is an acquired taste -

- Mike Pondsmith -

turboneko
Org Profile

Post by turboneko » Mon Jul 15, 2002 7:51 am

Hello new fellow AMV creator and welcome to this community of weirdos... ehm... great people :P
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Declan_Vee
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Declan_Vee » Mon Jul 15, 2002 8:24 am

Welcome, I'm trusting the throwers didn't damage anything. I'm in cell 24718. It's be great if you'd help me out with this hole I'm digging to get out of this place... If you don't deliver enough videos they come and lock you up for torture and bad dubs... :D

Just Kidding.
AMV Search | AMV Guides
AMV Live. "It's like Iron Chef, only too many cooks will spoil the broth"

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Mon Jul 15, 2002 2:35 pm

Welcome. Your cell is number 37716. if you need anything your neighbors temjin and sammy will help you out.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

bloodyfang
Org Profile

allo person

Post by bloodyfang » Mon Jul 15, 2002 2:54 pm

hello. Its nice to see a new user who doesn't ask questions about sex and d***s. *cough*kouda*cough* I would love to see your first vid. Sounds like it might be good. Just be careful of the off topic & way off topic forum.

It's like a black hole and every time your post there you get closer to the event horizon.
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

Kerydwenn
Org Profile

Post by Kerydwenn » Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:17 pm

Greetings to you newcomer :)

I don't remember the number of my cell. Wait, that was before I was tortured, was it? Or after having tried to escape by face-grafting into several members of the org? Can someone help me back?

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Tue Jul 16, 2002 2:42 pm

Hello hello, may your stay be long and productive. Take that however you may.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

Princess Garnet
Org Profile

Post by Princess Garnet » Thu Jul 18, 2002 2:38 pm

Er...shouldn't this go in the Off Topic forum?

Anyways welcome to the forums.
-Princess Garnet

Return to “General AMV”