HELP PLEASE (reformat WMM files)

For help and discussion concerning the Windows Movie Maker software.
Mastermml
Org Profile

HELP PLEASE (reformat WMM files)

Post by Mastermml » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:39 pm

i i just made 2 AMV (first time) on my Window Movie Maker and saved it but when i go to send via email they go but when other dl it the get "red X's" on the project does anyone know why this is
also i tried to post them on youtube and could not get the to play there i nee to know how to reformat the file i think
thanks for your time
Matt

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:14 pm

It sounds like you're saving the project file. What you want to be doing is exporting a copy of the finished video. Use the "save movie file" option (in wmm 2.0) - then choose "my computer" and then the folder you'll be using to story your videos, then click "other settings" and scroll down to see all options availble to you - try the "high quality video large" option if you like wmv.

The point is you'll have to save the video to your computer first. Then you upload that video to whatever site you plan to host the vid. You can save copies of your vid that might be small enough to send by email, but it's not recommended. And you still would be saving to your computer - not with that "email" option wmm has. Most of those options aren't worth even playing with.

Mastermml
Org Profile

thank

Post by Mastermml » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:08 pm

thank you i found out how to format it the change the save thing alil annoy but worth it to let friends see the vids

vinyaya
Org Profile

Post by vinyaya » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:03 pm

just a note...WMM puts red Xs on clips it doesnt recognize meaning the ppl dont have the eps/clips downloaded in their WMM
just for future reference ^^

Return to “Windows Movie Maker”