Videos using One Piece

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
selle18
Org Profile

Post by selle18 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:10 pm

Unlimited Rice wrote:Istiv's Kaizoku no Bouken 2 is an awesome (one)piece of work. I really like how he presented the manga covers around the beginning of the video
Another amv by Istiv Studios is Kaizoku no Bouken, which is based on One Piece Movie 4. It's not as good as Kaizoku no Bouken 2, but it's still really good. I highly recommend it.

This video has a nice, mellow song that totally fits the attitude of the Mugiwara pirates. Very touching.

244 episodes of One Piece condensed to 6 min. :-) Really, it's 6 minutes of good action and emotion. (For those looking out for rating, this one got a 10.00)

This one's based on One Piece Movie 4: Dead End Adventure. It's really well made...and it's Queen!

Pretty self-explanatory. The song is fun and upbeat, as is the video overall.

Aneino_Kaijin
Org Profile

Post by Aneino_Kaijin » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:53 pm

One video I adore despite some technical flaws is "Dizzy" out of the 40 Dollar Productions studio. It's a Sanji profile and it just fits so well.

Always looking for the next bad idea.
Pandora's Box | Paralysis in Motion

StarMasayume
Org Profile

Re: Videos using One Piece

Post by StarMasayume » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:19 pm

No one added these, right?

Behind the Pirate: Captain Hampton
AMV by: ZennMora
Category: Action, Comedy, Fun, Parody
Comments: Among the best in quality, great sense of humor, fun and upbeat. From Usopp narrating, to musical cries of "where was the captain?" and gags of the midget pirates... this AMV is perfect for One Piece and should have you laughing.

AMVs by LC_Lapen
Owned Piece
Owned Piece 1.5 Widescreen Edition
Owned Piece 2: the 4th one
Comments: Ultimate One Piece humor and jokes. Each one or compiled One Piece shorts and gags. Quality is well done and there are plenty of clips that will make you laugh out loud. Showing these to all my friends who like One Piece.

One Piece Phenomenon
by honeyham52
Comments: Perhaps the song is overused, but when it meets a great series like One Piece and is done by a talented editor... you get an awesome AMV.

Somebody Save Me by aprileagle
An amazing tribute to Nico Robin. Don't see Robin enough in AMVs? Don't pass this one by! Warning, there could be spoilers in it. One of the best One Piece AMVs I've watched.

You are a Pirate!!! by Spookzter
Simple piratey One Piece fun. Nothing stunning but great fun and good quality.

Luffy's Ten Thousand Fists by Mouko32
Great dramatic action vid for One Piece. Great quality and well edited.

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:00 pm

StarMasayume wrote: One Piece Phenomenon
Comments: Perhaps the song is overused, but when it meets a great series like One Piece and is done by a talented editor... you get an awesome AMV.
not only that, but for an amv song i can't really get tired of that one. just listening to it's kinda boring, but it's fun to see what different editors come up with for it.

This is in my top 10

Ghet
Org Profile

Post by Ghet » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:10 pm

needs moar johnny jump up

Nihilus
Org Profile

Post by Nihilus » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:00 am

SAVIOR

Watch this, EPIC. Fits the topic (saving of Robin) perfectly.

Video: Savior
Category: Action, Drama. Character Profile, Serious
Anime: One Piece
Song: Savior
Artist: 30 Seconds To Mars
Creator: Luggeriano

SinglePiece
Org Profile

Post by SinglePiece » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:39 pm

Hey guys :D, this would be my first time on this site... which I'm guessing is something you guys could easily tell. lol. Well anyway I'm here to post you guys a link to an epic AMV I found on YouTube :D Its by a dude called FSFDJ and I think he gets better with every AMV he makes :P Hope you guys enjoy! :mrgreen:

[Link removed]

Also here's FSFDJ's channel, that is if you guys would like to view more of his videos.

[Link removed]

If I've broken any rules please let me know 'cause I don't really know at this point if I'm doin' anythin' wrong :). Guess I should read the... forgot what its called... I'll do it as soon as I get back then.

Edit - Guys for some reason UTube gets replaced with booshack :S, so guys please replace the booshack with UTube... Thanks!

[Kariudo: Links removed because the video doesn't have an entry in our catalog (rule #6)]

Nunchuck
Org Profile

Post by Nunchuck » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:55 am

SinglePiece wrote:Edit - Guys for some reason UTube gets replaced with booshack :S, so guys please replace the booshack with UTube... Thanks!
People on this forum would like you to link to videos, which are catogorized on the org and not to any external site. This is why UTube is replaced with boochsack :>

Haunter103
Org Profile

Post by Haunter103 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:04 pm

I enjoyed this Usopp/Sogeking profile vid

and wait, how is Plunder Propaganda not on here already?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:20 pm

this was my vote for best action at AX 2009. it's got a lot of energy and a catchy song.

Return to “Recommended AMVs”