Negima!?

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:31 am

are you sure you were watching Negima!?, not it's earlier done, more fanservice, worse art work/animation clone Negima! (Negima! [the original one] is out in the US, but Negima!? isn't)

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:48 am

Kariudo wrote:are you sure you were watching Negima!?, not it's earlier done, more fanservice, worse art work/animation clone Negima! (Negima! [the original one] is out in the US, but Negima!? isn't)
No clue at all, not sure I remember any exclamations or anything, but I remember the animation looked sub-par.
¯\(°_o)/¯

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:00 pm

Definitely Negima! then. Check out Negima!?, you'll find yourself quite pleasantly surprised I think.
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:17 pm

greenjinjo wrote:Definitely Negima! then. Check out Negima!?, you'll find yourself quite pleasantly surprised I think.
What's the difference?
¯\(°_o)/¯

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:31 pm

Cornwiggle wrote:
greenjinjo wrote:Definitely Negima! then. Check out Negima!?, you'll find yourself quite pleasantly surprised I think.
What's the difference?
Quite a bit! 8-)
ImageImage

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:47 am

angelx03 wrote:
Cornwiggle wrote:
What's the difference?
Quite a bit! 8-)
Too bad the channel it's on is only showing the "!" one.
¯\(°_o)/¯

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:47 am

OMG, episode 14 has......
Spoiler :
MASS PACTIO CONTRACTS!!! :o

In order for Negi to get back to his usual self, he has to make a contract to the rest of the girls in his class. They had to do that while the castle is crumbling and everyone is falling. It was successful, and Negi (with the help of Nodoka's power in her Rare card form), he used an incantation spell in order to transport everyone back. Unfortunately, when everyone got back, they saw their school completely trashed.
Interestingly enough, they played that OP theme song, "Happy Material", of the first Negima! series when everyone is falling.
ImageImage

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:14 pm

Episode 14 = Chachamaru for the win
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:48 pm

What's with Negima and a lot of cute jailbait... er, schoolgirls being dropped from great heights?

THAT AERIAL KISSING SEQUENCE IS THE DAMN MOST BADDASS SCENE I'VE EVER WATCHED IN RECENT MEMORY!!!

Sure you can have hentai with raw well animated sex0rs or DBZ'ish scenes with lots of cool fighting, or Unique sexiness like Girls blazing Guns ala Black Lagoon or Chrno Crusade

BUT IF YOU WANT UNIQUE, CHUCKING SCHOOLGIRLS FROM HIGH PLACES WITH SPINNING SKYDIVING CAMERAMAN AND BESTIALITY KISSING, SOMEONE SHOW ME SOMETHING MORE UNIQUE THAN THAT!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

:twisted:

Yes this show has me carried away... lol
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:19 pm

OmniStrata wrote:BUT IF YOU WANT UNIQUE, CHUCKING SCHOOLGIRLS FROM HIGH PLACES WITH SPINNING SKYDIVING CAMERAMAN AND BESTIALITY KISSING, SOMEONE SHOW ME SOMETHING MORE UNIQUE THAN THAT!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
Quote of the Week
Check out my deviantART!

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”