2007 VCAs Begin!

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:10 pm

Kionon wrote:Vlad,

Neither my Ode to 4chan 7.53 nor my 100 Dollar Bill 8.47 entries are entered into the catalog, as they are part of meps. As they are segments, and not stand alone videos, they do not have to be catalogued for me to eligible for the VCAs, correct?
Only if you wanted them to be eligable for other categories. Otherewise, only the MEP as a whole entry is required for the Best MEP Category

Vlad

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:47 pm

Actually I've been wondering something. Suppose there's a MEP with obvious fake info. However it's not fake info the system automatically catches as disqualifying. Would all MEP members have all videos disqualified? Just the person who entered it would have all videos disqualified? Or just the MEP would be disqualified and other videos by any member would be OK?

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:22 pm

This is Relevant to my interests.

Booncy
Org Profile

Post by Booncy » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:40 pm

I have a really, really stupid question but here goes...How do we actually ENTER ourselves and our videos into this contest. I have all of my qualifying videos from 2006 up, and all of the info for them are correct. Now I want them to be offically a part of this contest!

Chicken993_4eva
Org Profile

Post by Chicken993_4eva » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:26 pm

Booncy wrote:I have a really, really stupid question but here goes...How do we actually ENTER ourselves and our videos into this contest. I have all of my qualifying videos from 2006 up, and all of the info for them are correct. Now I want them to be offically a part of this contest!
People vote on them if they think it's the best that fits the category I guess.

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:36 pm

Booncy wrote:I have a really, really stupid question but here goes...How do we actually ENTER ourselves and our videos into this contest. I have all of my qualifying videos from 2006 up, and all of the info for them are correct. Now I want them to be offically a part of this contest!
Just make sure that you have the "All my videos have been entered into the database" checkbox in "Edit My Profile" checked, and that all of the "Potentially Disqualifying Factors" on <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... .php">this page</a> say "No". If you've done it correctly, then your videos will automatically be entered for competition when the nomination phase begins.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Booncy
Org Profile

Post by Booncy » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:03 pm

Scintilla wrote:
Just make sure that you have the "All my videos have been entered into the database" checkbox in "Edit My Profile" checked, and that all of the "Potentially Disqualifying Factors" on <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... .php">this page</a> say "No". If you've done it correctly, then your videos will automatically be entered for competition when the nomination phase begins.
Whew! Well that box in my profile is checked, and I have all NO's for the potentially disqualifying factors so I'm all set :D! I just hope that alot of people see my videos and vote for them. Specifically speaking my "Ken's Heart Will Lead Him Home" music video for best sentimental amv :).

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:06 am

I do believe that the person who entered the entry for a MEP (one would assume the coordinator of the project) must be the one to ensure there is not "bad" info in it... Hence so long as he's videos are entered and has all NOs for any issues, then that MEP entry should be entered...

Vlad

Booncy
Org Profile

Post by Booncy » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:48 am

Vlad G Pohnert wrote:I do believe that the person who entered the entry for a MEP (one would assume the coordinator of the project) must be the one to ensure there is not "bad" info in it... Hence so long as he's videos are entered and has all NOs for any issues, then that MEP entry should be entered...

Vlad
Lol, here's another "stupid" question. What do you mean by the acronym MEP Vlad :p?

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:24 am

Booncy wrote:
Vlad G Pohnert wrote:I do believe that the person who entered the entry for a MEP (one would assume the coordinator of the project) must be the one to ensure there is not "bad" info in it... Hence so long as he's videos are entered and has all NOs for any issues, then that MEP entry should be entered...

Vlad
Lol, here's another "stupid" question. What do you mean by the acronym MEP Vlad :p?
Multi-Editor Project

Return to “Site Announcements”