What the hell has this become?

BlaCk_PeArL_27
Org Profile

Post by BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:26 pm

p1tch wrote:ch3aL3AL!n@....

Black_Peal_27's name is Lynna....slight resemblance or just coincidence?, also, the way that you and her seem to spell the same way (* BlaCk_L@dY_27; SaV3 !t F0r3VeR).....just another coincidence? and both of you are horrible at grammar......really horrible......almost identical.......o.0?!

If I'm completely wrong, please b**** slap me back to where I came from, which is nowhere to begin with.
LMFAO!!! This is the ridiculous I ever read in here :lol:

Well I can do some copy what ch3aL3AL!n@'s idiotic if I want too but surely if your picky at me in some way well have it your way then.... since when I sign up here in the .org I read other post of being a ASSHAUL. Also if I want to f*** you like other I can pretty sure do that since I don't want to offense anyone :roll:

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:31 pm

Cornwiggle wrote:

Black_Peal_27's name is Lynna....slight resemblance or just coincidence?, also, the way that you and her seem to spell the same way (* BlaCk_L@dY_27; SaV3 !t F0r3VeR).....just another coincidence? and both of you are horrible at grammar......really horrible......almost identical.......o.0?!

If I'm completely wrong, please b**** slap me back to where I came from, which is nowhere to begin with.
I honestly think she could not pulled that off...even if she tried.
:shock: now I get it!!!!!! so all you mean is she and me are one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think look more closer even though I copy her first in the Name Change request and this she is my friend :? :? :? :? I think we better be E.B. if that is true.

BlaCk_PeArL_27
Org Profile

Post by BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:45 pm

Ch3aLs3A L!n@ wrote: :shock: now I get it!!!!!! so all you mean is she and me are one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think look more closer even though I copy her first in the Name Change request and this she is my friend :? :? :? :? I think we better be E.B. if that is true.
Would it be better if your making your own :roll:

It's non-sense and not worthy if your doing that..... if of you have to be proven me that I'm her well I guess I deserve to be banned if that what you want. And try to fucked others since I saw lot of member doing kinda retard post. Also I found this
Forum Rules wrote:The AnimeMusicVideos.org Code of Ethics:

1. Thou shalt be courteous at all times including visiting conventions, forum posts, opinions given, and opinions received. Respect other's judgment though you may disagree with it. If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.
2. Thou shalt not use downloaded video footage to make AMVs.
3. Thou shalt not use downloaded music to make AMVs.
4. Thou shalt not use pirated software: No warez, No serialz, No crackz.
5. Thou shalt only have one user account.
6. Thou shalt not put false information into the video catalog.
7. There shalt be only one catalog entry per video.
8. Thou shalt enter only the videos you created.
9. Thou shalt not steal other video creator's ideas.
10. Thou shalt not try to impersonate other video creators.
to what he did to me...... RULES IS RULES as one of the thread it says here. So any objection to that?

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:45 pm

BlaCk_PeArL_27 wrote:

LMFAO!!! This is the ridiculous I ever read in here :lol:
BlaCk_PeArL_27's forum profile wrote:Website: http://LadyChealsea-LynnaChan.piczo.com
:?

In any case, I most definitely agree with Bashar.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:47 pm

BlaCk_PeArL_27 wrote:Also if I want to f*** you like other I can pretty sure do that since I don't want to offense anyone :roll:
Ch3aLs3A L!n@ in her ban thread wrote:Sorry for my English just I'm f*** upset in this kind shit!
Yeah, I can see the similarities. But you did say you were close friends. Don't worry, there's no need to defend yourselves. All the admin have to do is check your IP. If it's coming from the same computer, they'll know.

And that's not really the point of this thread. The point is that we don't get public ban requests often. If it's the start of a new trend, that's worrisome. I for one don't like the idea of everyone having to tiptoe around someone who tells them to f*** themselves and then cries when they say it back to her.

BlaCk_PeArL_27
Org Profile

Post by BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:55 pm

So do you think she is the only one are ENTITLED to use that name since she is the only Chealsea in the Forum. And I don't have the rights to use same name either if I want to?

This is not in MARTIAL LAW on the other hand this forum is freely to use name if you want. And since I know alot of Chealsea, Chealsealina, Chealsealyn, Chealsealine and so on..... so fort it doesn't mean I can't have either one of them here :roll: nor I just add in my url. I can create different and copy them if I want nor decide to though as I can see this is pointing to me or picking me a shit.

Well if I did indeed mistake I guess the ADMIN will tell me about it. I'm tired of this and won't go in this far for comparing to her or watever suit yourself if you want to.

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:02 pm

Arigatomina wrote:
BlaCk_PeArL_27 wrote:Also if I want to f*** you like other I can pretty sure do that since I don't want to offense anyone :roll:
Ch3aLs3A L!n@ in her ban thread wrote:Sorry for my English just I'm f*** upset in this kind shit!
Yeah, I can see the similarities. But you did say you were close friends. Don't worry, there's no need to defend yourselves. All the admin have to do is check your IP. If it's coming from the same computer, they'll know.

And that's not really the point of this thread. The point is that we don't get public ban requests often. If it's the start of a new trend, that's worrisome. I for one don't like the idea of everyone having to tiptoe around someone who tells them to f*** themselves and then cries when they say it back to her.
:D :D :D :D yeah she is my friends closed to be called :lol: :lol: :lol: she is the one opinion in my video long time ago and sort of that thing I let admin know about that too :lol: :lol: :lol: she is now mad of me becuase I ask her to join here in the .org and then this is what she can get to those people :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can not blame her if she is upset. :? :? :? If you want to know more I'm here at her house and I'm using his bro's PC and she in the laptop and yelling at me :lol: :lol: :lol: are you satisfied now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:04 pm

I'm as amused and pissed here as the most hardcore among us. The only reason I'm not getting myself banned in protest is because godix told us not to; otherwise I would have. I had likewise narrowly avoided the 1-day ban when everyone except me was banned for ibtl'ery.

Has the basis of godix's little game/experiment even been noted when considering the ban? Has anything else been noted? Have we considered the net social productivity of the godix and the GODDAMN FUCKING NOOB casting completely irrational ban requests in his direction when it should probably be banned itself for very selective reading (if reading at all)?

I am entirely in favour of temp bans for overt abuse and in godix's case, there were a number of cases previously where he should've been censured but was not. This is not one of those cases, and should he have been censured for starting up that sort of mocking-thread, this should have been done many moons ago, not now on a request that is clearly going to be unpopular with the regulars.

I know what you're thinking - thankless job, someone has to do it, and so on and so forth. I personally think this is a rash and unweighted decision that upsets the discursive balance in a setting where godix had performed an essential (if questionable) reality-check function and has gained wide-ranging approval for it. In Bakhtinian terms, Godix was the rare generic master whose capacity to channel, critique and change discourse here should not be underweigted. Furthermore he's done it in a way that has been politically incorrect but ultimately courteous and in fact respectful of the community's genres, rules and activity patterns (he would not be in this position and would not garner the defense he's getting were he not). The only discourteous person here is, I'm afraid, our unreasonable GODDAMN FUCKING NOOB - and now myself who's now saying that out of protest.

I shall say no more, but, beyond the removal of the offending opinion I believe all action against godix has been either unweighted or unjust.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:09 pm

They must be magicians, since they're both posting at the same time, but both their names are never together on the online users list.
¯\(°_o)/¯

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:10 pm

If you see we did a huge crime in here then I agree to Arigatomina don't have to be deffensive and let ADMIN judge what is the right. :lol: :lol: :lol: Sa nakikita ko wala kaming ginawang balag dito sa Forum kung meron mang simailarity o pagkapareho ito'y hindi nakakabigla :lol::lol: :lol: pareho kaming Filipino pero magkaiba sa pamamaraan. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paalam na kung anuman ang decision ng HUKOM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”