What the hell has this become?

This forum is for help with this web site. Please read the FAQ and then search this forum before asking questions here; most likely the question you are about to ask has already been answered.

What the hell has this become?

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:55 pm

I'm going to single someone out here (perhaps unjustifiably, but i'm workign with the evidence i have at my disposal here, so bear with me and realize my opinions are subject to change given proper enlightenment).

Doki, I respect you as an editor (there's little to question that) and as a programmer (from what I've seen you do here) but as a mod i have to ask "What the Christ?" I'm sure you know what this is about - since when is bitching and whining every minute to the mods to ban people considered to be something that works? Is it considered to be okay to sign up, act like a complete tool, ignore any real help you get, and cry until mods punish people that offend you, even when you are clearly in the wrong? I know a bunch of people are thinking it, but I guess i'm in a bad enough mood today to have the balls to say anything.,, :?

As an aside...If you look closely at who's doing it (both this time and last time) you'll notice something similar with profiles, websites, and names.
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:12 pm

I know whose your pointing with.....

aside to the last note I think you need more evidence or prove if that is "similar" :roll:
BlaCk_PeArL_27

Postby Minion » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:35 pm

<godix> So please, don't go poking the admins and getting your own asses banned on account of this.
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes
Minion

Postby Esrhan » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:36 pm

Minion wrote:<godix> So please, don't go poking the admins and getting your own asses banned on account of this.

It just might be worth the cause. :?
Esrhan

Postby Kitsuner » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:40 pm

For completeness sake...

<godix> Ok. This is probably the only time I'll treat this subject seriously so capture the moment while you can.
<godix> I appreciate the support and everyone is entitled to think what they want about my banning. The fact is i consistantly skate the line of acceptable behavior on the org and I'm fully well aware of it.
<godix> I am also fully well aware when I cross that line and the only thing about this banning that suprised me is that I got off 44 all 1 ops before it happened.
<godix> So please, don't go poking the admins and getting your own asses banned on account of this.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Postby Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:47 pm

I don't get what she's saying :? :? :? Just who is she talking too :? :? :?
Ch3aLs3A L!n@

Postby Cornwiggle » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:52 pm

Ch3aLs3A L!n@ wrote:I don't get what she's saying :? :? :? Just who is she talking too :? :? :?

Jeez. If you don't know anything about the subject at hand, don't post.
¯\(°_o)/¯
Cornwiggle

Postby Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:56 pm

I want to know what is the deal of that :? :? :? I am not around here lately and I want to know the subject :? :? :?
Ch3aLs3A L!n@

Postby psyimn » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:12 pm

ch3aL3AL!n@....

Black_Peal_27's name is Lynna....slight resemblance or just coincidence?, also, the way that you and her seem to spell the same way (* BlaCk_L@dY_27; SaV3 !t F0r3VeR).....just another coincidence? and both of you are horrible at grammar......really horrible......almost identical.......o.0?!

If I'm completely wrong, please b**** slap me back to where I came from, which is nowhere to begin with.
psyimn

Postby Cornwiggle » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:14 pm

p1tch wrote:ch3aL3AL!n@....

Black_Peal_27's name is Lynna....slight resemblance or just coincidence?, also, the way that you and her seem to spell the same way (* BlaCk_L@dY_27; SaV3 !t F0r3VeR).....just another coincidence? and both of you are horrible at grammar......really horrible......almost identical.......o.0?!

If I'm completely wrong, please b**** slap me back to where I came from, which is nowhere to begin with.

I honestly think she could not pulled that off...even if she tried.
¯\(°_o)/¯
Cornwiggle

Postby BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:26 pm

LMFAO!!! This is the ridiculous I ever read in here :lol:

Well I can do some copy what ch3aL3AL!n@'s idiotic if I want too but surely if your picky at me in some way well have it your way then.... since when I sign up here in the .org I read other post of being a ASSHAUL. Also if I want to f*** you like other I can pretty sure do that since I don't want to offense anyone :roll:
BlaCk_PeArL_27

Postby Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:31 pm

Cornwiggle wrote:

I honestly think she could not pulled that off...even if she tried.

:shock: now I get it!!!!!! so all you mean is she and me are one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think look more closer even though I copy her first in the Name Change request and this she is my friend :? :? :? :? I think we better be E.B. if that is true.
Ch3aLs3A L!n@

Postby BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:45 pm

Ch3aLs3A L!n@ wrote: :shock: now I get it!!!!!! so all you mean is she and me are one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think look more closer even though I copy her first in the Name Change request and this she is my friend :? :? :? :? I think we better be E.B. if that is true.

Would it be better if your making your own :roll:

It's non-sense and not worthy if your doing that..... if of you have to be proven me that I'm her well I guess I deserve to be banned if that what you want. And try to fucked others since I saw lot of member doing kinda retard post. Also I found this
Forum Rules wrote:The AnimeMusicVideos.org Code of Ethics:

1. Thou shalt be courteous at all times including visiting conventions, forum posts, opinions given, and opinions received. Respect other's judgment though you may disagree with it. If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.
2. Thou shalt not use downloaded video footage to make AMVs.
3. Thou shalt not use downloaded music to make AMVs.
4. Thou shalt not use pirated software: No warez, No serialz, No crackz.
5. Thou shalt only have one user account.
6. Thou shalt not put false information into the video catalog.
7. There shalt be only one catalog entry per video.
8. Thou shalt enter only the videos you created.
9. Thou shalt not steal other video creator's ideas.
10. Thou shalt not try to impersonate other video creators.

to what he did to me...... RULES IS RULES as one of the thread it says here. So any objection to that?
BlaCk_PeArL_27

Postby CrackTheSky » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:45 pm

BlaCk_PeArL_27 wrote:

LMFAO!!! This is the ridiculous I ever read in here :lol:

BlaCk_PeArL_27's forum profile wrote:Website: http://LadyChealsea-LynnaChan.piczo.com

:?

In any case, I most definitely agree with Bashar.
CrackTheSky
Fancy Balls

Postby Arigatomina » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:47 pm

BlaCk_PeArL_27 wrote:Also if I want to f*** you like other I can pretty sure do that since I don't want to offense anyone :roll:

Ch3aLs3A L!n@ in her ban thread wrote:Sorry for my English just I'm f*** upset in this kind shit!

Yeah, I can see the similarities. But you did say you were close friends. Don't worry, there's no need to defend yourselves. All the admin have to do is check your IP. If it's coming from the same computer, they'll know.

And that's not really the point of this thread. The point is that we don't get public ban requests often. If it's the start of a new trend, that's worrisome. I for one don't like the idea of everyone having to tiptoe around someone who tells them to f*** themselves and then cries when they say it back to her.
Arigatomina

Next

Return to Site Help & Feedback