What the hell has this become?

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

What the hell has this become?

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:55 pm

I'm going to single someone out here (perhaps unjustifiably, but i'm workign with the evidence i have at my disposal here, so bear with me and realize my opinions are subject to change given proper enlightenment).

Doki, I respect you as an editor (there's little to question that) and as a programmer (from what I've seen you do here) but as a mod i have to ask "What the Christ?" I'm sure you know what this is about - since when is bitching and whining every minute to the mods to ban people considered to be something that works? Is it considered to be okay to sign up, act like a complete tool, ignore any real help you get, and cry until mods punish people that offend you, even when you are clearly in the wrong? I know a bunch of people are thinking it, but I guess i'm in a bad enough mood today to have the balls to say anything.,, :?

As an aside...If you look closely at who's doing it (both this time and last time) you'll notice something similar with profiles, websites, and names.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

BlaCk_PeArL_27
Org Profile

Post by BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:12 pm

I know whose your pointing with.....

aside to the last note I think you need more evidence or prove if that is "similar" :roll:

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:35 pm

<godix> So please, don't go poking the admins and getting your own asses banned on account of this.
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Esrhan
Org Profile

Post by Esrhan » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:36 pm

Minion wrote:<godix> So please, don't go poking the admins and getting your own asses banned on account of this.
It just might be worth the cause. :?

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:40 pm

For completeness sake...

<godix> Ok. This is probably the only time I'll treat this subject seriously so capture the moment while you can.
<godix> I appreciate the support and everyone is entitled to think what they want about my banning. The fact is i consistantly skate the line of acceptable behavior on the org and I'm fully well aware of it.
<godix> I am also fully well aware when I cross that line and the only thing about this banning that suprised me is that I got off 44 all 1 ops before it happened.
<godix> So please, don't go poking the admins and getting your own asses banned on account of this.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:47 pm

I don't get what she's saying :? :? :? Just who is she talking too :? :? :?

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:52 pm

Ch3aLs3A L!n@ wrote:I don't get what she's saying :? :? :? Just who is she talking too :? :? :?
Jeez. If you don't know anything about the subject at hand, don't post.
¯\(°_o)/¯

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:56 pm

I want to know what is the deal of that :? :? :? I am not around here lately and I want to know the subject :? :? :?

psyimn
Org Profile

Post by psyimn » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:12 pm

ch3aL3AL!n@....

Black_Peal_27's name is Lynna....slight resemblance or just coincidence?, also, the way that you and her seem to spell the same way (* BlaCk_L@dY_27; SaV3 !t F0r3VeR).....just another coincidence? and both of you are horrible at grammar......really horrible......almost identical.......o.0?!

If I'm completely wrong, please b**** slap me back to where I came from, which is nowhere to begin with.

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:14 pm

p1tch wrote:ch3aL3AL!n@....

Black_Peal_27's name is Lynna....slight resemblance or just coincidence?, also, the way that you and her seem to spell the same way (* BlaCk_L@dY_27; SaV3 !t F0r3VeR).....just another coincidence? and both of you are horrible at grammar......really horrible......almost identical.......o.0?!

If I'm completely wrong, please b**** slap me back to where I came from, which is nowhere to begin with.
I honestly think she could not pulled that off...even if she tried.
¯\(°_o)/¯

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”