Inapproprate Opinion

BlaCk_PeArL_27
Org Profile

Post by BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:56 am

so yeah.... as you admitted it.... your disgusting ASSHUAL here just because you want to or just you want to show to others that you can do watever you want to do and say shit to them. Nice for sharing those manners you've got and hope you will keep that until to your funeral :roll:

I don't mind if you quote that PM beside (I never said offensive on your ego) I'm more happy so every body will know why we got this far for that shit.... :lol:

BlaCk_PeArL_27
Org Profile

Post by BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:15 am

also before I go to bed and I'm really tired -_- ...... I forget this since he want to qoute the PM
godix wrote:
BlaCk_PeArL_27 wrote: well I'm glad I know you that you've got disgusting bone...... wala na kong pake-alam duon basta ang alam ko magpahinga ka na muna pansamantala :lol:
As a total side note, did you know there are no decent tagalog to english translators on the internet? I can't understand a damn thing about that last sentence even with google's help. I can only assume the line in tagalog is insulting me in which I gotta say yeah, you're probably right.
well try to ask someone here if they know what I mean to say since your the one say..... your immature. If that what you understand it's up to you but I will never going to translate that for your favor. One suggestion go in philippines country and find by your own self if there's English and Tagalog dictionary.... if you got that still your not running out of a luck as I can say.

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:18 am

You probably should have read the first post WHERE THE TERMS WERE SPELLED OUT then, huh?
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:02 am

this thread is made of several kinds of win.
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:05 am

You're pretty fucking retarded.

If Godix were to be banned, it would have happened long ago (not including that 1 day ban), and not over something as pathetic as this.

Next time:

Use your eyes, not your mouth.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:16 am

Prodigi wrote:Use your eyes, not your mouth.
More like use your mouth for something other than talking.

(:>)
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

requiett
Org Profile

Post by requiett » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:19 am

Someone save this save for lulz before it is inevitably cast into the oblivion of moderation where it would be destroyed rather than laughed at. :lol:

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:20 am

saved for great justice
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:28 am

scratch that, someone else needs to do it. snapper keeps saving all grey screenshots, and i'm not gonna do it one at a time

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:33 am

print screen
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”