* Effects: #1
* Effort: #1
* Re-View: #1
* Overall: #1

# Good: NONE
# Bad: NONE
# General: God are "you" stupid
and I read the Opinion Guide w/c it says this:
Opinion wrote:Seriously, if you find you got an unfairly poor opinion (ie you left negative marks for someone and feel that they did a opinion of your work in retaliation) email the person and ask them to change it (unless they provided enough of a solid argument to show that it was clearly not a vengeance opinion.) They are opinioning your VIDEO, and NOT YOU.
But the OP is POINTING AT ME.... and I know I'm not gud enough to compete with others but as I can see this is below the belt in same way. Also I sent him PM to re-edit his op to me if he didn't like it not just like that picking me a fight or watever :uhoh:

I'm not retard to go in that way he wants me to get *****. So instead I need the confirmation if the way he op in my vid is acceptable. If this is acceptable..... maybe I should fuck up my mouth and start to be mean to others that they don't really deserve something like this nor give an exchange shit OP to him as he nor me satisfied in that way. I got no problem to that if I'm wrong in my post. I got no patience in this kinda fucked jok3, if this he called jok3!

I am not going to pass this situation also just I want everything clear to me before I get fuck other video if you allowing this kind of OPINION GIVING.

BlaCk_PeArL_27
Org Profile

Post by BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:14 am

Also I will make my request to make my wish come true for godix :lol:

I wish you could banned him at least 3wks to 4wks max just be sure he can teach himself to be more respected person when his approaching in others member :?

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:48 am

You get what you pay for... :roll:
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

BlaCk_PeArL_27
Org Profile

Post by BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:55 am

1st thing I remember I never fucked him before I was post in his thread a FREE OP as he made

so you mean I deserve to get *shit* from him just being cooperate here in the forum than to fucked all of those thread in non-sense :roll:

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Re: Inapproprate Opinion

Post by Orwell » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:10 am

:roll:

I would like to nominate Godix for president in 08.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:10 am

Perhaps you should read the <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... ">original free op post</a> a little closer to see if I was offering what you thought I was offering.

BlaCk_PeArL_27
Org Profile

Post by BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:15 am

then I say you should give respond in the thread that I was wrong to reply in your thread as I can see very clearly.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:18 am

BlaCk_PeArL_27 wrote:1st thing I remember I never fucked him
Maybe next time you ought to put out

(:>)
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

BlaCk_PeArL_27
Org Profile

Post by BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:31 am

I'm tired of this and well just right now I'm waiting for the ADMIN if they allow this kinda jok3 or not and beside all I need is a indeed reasonable for saying that *shit op* in my video though I know he can say better in gud way.

Then if I post my reply thread in godix forum I should be glad if he will say that "BlaCk_PeArL_27, you post a wrong thread cuz I'm not doing in that sit." in that way I know that I'm wrong and not going to this far of issues. I know your friend of him so I don't bother to make this thing worst arguing.

If this thread can't be answer in good way wish it will be LOCK.

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:40 am

I probably shouldn't quote a PM in public but what the hell, I'm not the one who started this thread. This is a copy of my last PM to black_pearl and it covers all I intend to say about this particular op.
godix in a PM wrote:
BlaCk_PeArL_27 wrote:Eh! Gago ka palang talaga.... :roll: you'd better more educated than me and be more respected by anyone else not just like that..... though in the first place I thought your more kind than others but I was mistaken. For sure.
Kindness is almost never one of my virtues. And if you know a single person that respects me I suggest bitchslapping them repeatedly until they regain sanity.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”