nerd topic: the ten dimensions

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:02 pm

Actually as I can say about it cuz I have to replay all the time those flash bcuz some of ppol say 1-4 it does exist or so but for me well that the life of math and physic on how you to handle those thing is your mind.

Going debate is gud and knowledgeable but it's up to each in everyone if they do believe nor not. I say it's 50/50 I do believe but then in the other hand not because you can really explain those stuff if you do all those and my question is WHO's person did that?

And also who made that is very imagination person but not NERD ;)

badmartialarts
Bad Martial Artist
Org Profile

Post by badmartialarts » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:00 am

Go read "The Elegeant Universe" and hush up about 'possibility' dimentions. At least until I finish my doctoral thesis on it... :shock:

(Multi-dimensional time is one of the things I've been trying to think abut when I'm bored. Dangit, someone's gonna figure it out before me.)
Life's short.
eBayhard.

requiett
Org Profile

Post by requiett » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:08 pm

Minion wrote:theres no proof
Science is only science when the outcome is predictable and repeatable.

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:15 pm

i saw your name and was expecting an AD joke

for shame, brett :roll:
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:28 pm

badmartialarts wrote:Go read "The Elegeant Universe" and hush up about 'possibility' dimentions. At least until I finish my doctoral thesis on it... :shock:
It seems there is no person who can give the actual nor provide the "Possibility Dimension" it says :roll: I'm going to believe 100% if someone can show me that he already went there. And also give me the prove if there's 10 dimension in our life.

I'm saying I agree in 1-3 but the rest is all imaginary thoughts, mathematics calculation and science explanation but isn't bad at all to show to others that he discover a 10 Dimension or so...

My only priority in believing is.... prove it then I believe you. :D

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:25 am

is anyone else slowly starting to suspect that Ch3gU3vAr@ is just Yuppa? (if anyone remembers) :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:35 am

Pepperidge Farms remembers.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:49 am

:lol:
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:59 am

That totally went over my head. I guess I'm in the wrong dimension :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:32 am

copy pasta from family guy quotes

Remember those sweet, warm New England summers? Remember sipping lemonade underneath a shady tree? Remember when you hit that pedestrian with your car at the crosswalk and then just drove away? Pepperidge Farm remembers, but Pepperidge farm ain't just gonna keep it to Pepperidge farms self free of charge. Maybe you go out and buy yourself some of these distinctive Malano cookies maybe this whole thing disappears.

there was also another one that went like
"do you remember when certain color people couldn't ride on the bus? pepperidge farms remembers"
i couldn't find the exact quote for that one though

Return to “General Discussion”