DRINKING STORIES!!

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Post by dokool » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:27 pm

I can't drink to excess out of concern for my joints, so all my fun drunk stories are about other people as well.

Two of my best friends are bilingual drunkards - one, Israeli, can speak fluent Russian, but only when drunk (the catch is that A, he's a huge Israeli guy, and B, he was taught to drink by Russians so it's nearly impossible to get him drunk). The other, French, starts slipping into German when he's drunk (which happens far more frequently).

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:06 am

godix wrote: I don't like the taste of most booze
x2. i can nurse 1 bottle of beer the whole night. it's torture to chug though.

i've admited to liking some "bitch drinks". stuff that tastes like fruit to mask the taste
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:15 am

Minion wrote:
godix wrote: I don't like the taste of most booze
x2. i can nurse 1 bottle of beer the whole night. it's torture to chug though.

i've admited to liking some "bitch drinks". stuff that tastes like fruit to mask the taste
Are mudslides and white russians bitch drinks? Those are about the only things I like instead of just tolerate. Well, I like Irish Cream also but that's just handy for adding to coffee and shit, not something you'd drink straight.

Nessephanie
Cookie Monster
Org Profile

Post by Nessephanie » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:59 am

Ileia wrote:I've never been drunk, but considering the way I am when I'm sober, I feel bad for anyone who'll be around me when I do get drunk.
We are so getting drunk at the guy's place at ACen...cause I don't really get drunk either >_> It'll be goodtimes!

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:13 am

Nessephanie wrote:
Ileia wrote:I've never been drunk, but considering the way I am when I'm sober, I feel bad for anyone who'll be around me when I do get drunk.
We are so getting drunk at the guy's place at ACen...cause I don't really get drunk either >_> It'll be goodtimes!
Be warned Ileia, I believe this is a plot to commit yuri date rape :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:32 am

Otohiko wrote:
Nessephanie wrote:
Be warned Ileia, I believe this is a plot to commit yuri date rape :roll:
It's physically impossible for me to get raped. Birth defect.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:37 am

just read godix's stories. i fucking lol'd :lol:
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:37 am

not even buttrape? :shock:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Org Profile

Post by Jnzk » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:24 am

godix wrote:I've never been drunk. I'm not on of those freaks against drinking, it's just I don't like the taste of most booze and of the ones I do like I never felt the desire to drink enough to get plastered. I mean lets face it, I'm enough of an asshole when I'm sober. I'd hate to think what I'd be like drunk.
Maybe your true kind and jovial nature would manifest itself after a few drinks. In vino veritas. :P

Regrettably I don't have many interesting stories to share. Well, maybe except the time when I was 14, drank too much whisky at a school party and managed to roll up the stairs, but let's not go into details.

Tono_Fyr
Org Profile

Post by Tono_Fyr » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:08 am

I've only ever drank a couple of times. And one, several of you probably saw me for. I drank a little, and all it did was make me feel down. And I wasn't about to let that one happen for too terribly long :P

I was drunk enough on the adrenaline of being around so many people, the alcohol only would've made me the depressed drunk... And that's never good.

Return to “General Discussion”