DRINKING STORIES!!

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
guy07
Org Profile

DRINKING STORIES!!

Post by guy07 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:36 pm

Yeah ...the title pretty much says it all. Tell your stories that involve alchoholic substances. Like that time i took a double shot of absinth and threw up on the hood of my friends monte carlo. Or a couple weeks ago when i went on a party bus, Bouncers were yelled at, seats were soaked in puke and shirts were taken off. Good times. A party bus is like a school bus you book and pay the driver alot to keep his mouthshut, then bring excessive amounts of booze on the bus, get hammered then drive in it while still drinking to dance clubs and stuff for a pre-determined amount of money. Actully, Im doing that again this night, so i should have another story tomorrow.
Your turn. :P And feel free to mention any awsm or retarded drinking games you have played.
(Did i mention how much I love the off topic forum yet?) :D

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:45 pm

pasted from my journal

drinking games 2006-12-20 23:00:29 ever play ring of fire? evil fucking game, i tell ya.

played it last night. my friend got really fucking drunk and vomitted right at the poker table (he sucked at the game, obviously) then went outside and threw up for about 5 minutes.

so we all go inside and he goes straight to the bathroom to throw up some more.

i knock on the door after like 5 minutes to see if hes alright. he shouts back that he is.

like 15 minutes later hes still not out. doesn't answer when i knock either.
though afraid of seeing him passed out on the toilet, i bravely open the door.

behold! jake, the human door stop. he's passed out face down in front of the door. took us about 3 minutes to wake him up. we get him onto a mattress to sleep it off.

he leans over the side to throws up on my fucking carpet :/

so - this morning we go out to get some breakfast at BK. he's really hung over.
refuses to get anything at BK besides a drink. then on the way back he sticks his head out the window and throws up again. and continued to do so for a few miles.

to the best of my knowledge, he didn't throw up after that.
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:49 pm

Wow.

So at AWA I'm sure most of you know I tend to drink way too much.

Well, before AWA, I forget when, or maybe it was after AWA. Well, some time around AWA, I was with this friend who's name is Zack.

We were watching some anime, I forget what, and he was all, out of the blue, "I feel like getting inebriated." And I was like. "What?"

"You know. Inebriated."

I say. "I would know, but I happened to forget what that word meant justnow."

Then we have a small conversation and he tells me it means drunk, etc., etc. Zack is one of my best friends.

So we decide to go to wall mart and we get some shit. He gets cheapass vodka and I get mikes and I think we got some Sparks too (Too favorite drinks evar. Spark ftw).

We go back to his place and we watch, uh, I think dead leaves. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was Dead Leaves.

But before that, we're all.. doing some stuff I can't remembe,r but basically just talking about shit. And his gay roommate who is a fashion major asks us to help out with his college project(I go to an art school, not strictly film school). And we try to help him, but all the while we're drunk so I'm not much help, and I keep taking sips of Zack's vodka.

We sit down for Dead Leaves which is only like, what? 2 minutes later? And I'm popping open a Mike's, and he says "Is that your second?" and I say "No, it's my fourth, look in the refirdegerator."

And he says "Holy shit, that was fast."

In the end I think I had like 5.5 Mikes bottles, and two cups of that shitty ass vodka.

I threw up for four hours straight.

You know what the funny thing was?
Zack confessed later that while I was throwing up and he was holding my hair back, he was thinking "Man, I wish my hair were this straight."

WTF? WHO THINKS THAT? D:
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

requiett
Org Profile

Post by requiett » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:58 pm

I had a beer once.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:03 pm

SQ wrote:I think we got some Sparks too (Too favorite drinks evar. Spark ftw).
I used to love Sparks, but then one day I bought some and the aftertaste reminded me of soap, and has ever since. So I can't drink it. =\
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:56 pm

I like the taste of the orange can. The one with more alcohol in it I can't stand. Not because of the alcohol, but because it tastes like black cherry or something nasty like that.
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:21 pm

I've never acted weird when drunk. I got pretty drunk twice, and I thought it was awesome how I manage to keep composure.

Perhaps the weirdest thing is that one of the times I got rather drunk (I don't remember how many beers I had, but it was rather many), I had to go tutor a student right after and I did the tutoring sensibly. I didn't even try to hit on the student (and she's relatively attractive, at that). :P

I guess that's what I get for being huge (i.e. tall) and Russian :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:24 pm

SQ wrote:I like the taste of the orange can. The one with more alcohol in it I can't stand. Not because of the alcohol, but because it tastes like black cherry or something nasty like that.
I've only had the one in the orange can.

And on topic, I have a story involving me, but I wasn't drinking. And thinking about it, it's not very interesting. Long story short my brother and I had to chase down a drunk friend of ours who was trying to kill himself. We finally tackled him near a church, and one of the local priests came out to investigate (this was at like 1 am). What was memorable about it was the priest's attitude, he wasn't reproachful or sad. He really seemed sympathetic and understanding, which I thought was pretty weird. I guess they're supposed to be that way, but in my experience it's rare. He gave us a ride back to our house while my brother and I held down our friend. He was subdued after that, mostly.

But it doesn't matter, because last I checked he was in prison for life.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:53 pm

I've never been drunk. I'm not on of those freaks against drinking, it's just I don't like the taste of most booze and of the ones I do like I never felt the desire to drink enough to get plastered. I mean lets face it, I'm enough of an asshole when I'm sober. I'd hate to think what I'd be like drunk.

So anyway, my drunk stories are about other people. Like the time I went to a party and it was fairly earlier, like 7pm or something, about when most people were arriving and everyone was still sober. Except for the guy who came at 3pm to help setup for the party and had been hitting the beers for the last four hours. So I'm sitting back and I see one of the sober guys walk up to the drunkard with an empty snickers bar wrapper and a superball. The sober dude wraps the snickers bar wrapper around the superball and convinces the drunk that the wrapper bounces when tossed to the floor. Now it was pretty funny to watch the drunk believe that but the great part came when the sober guy hands the drunk the snickers bar wrapper and walks away with the superball. So this drunk call people over and goes 'Hey watch, this wrapper bounces!', toss it to the floor, and of course it just went splat. So I'm watching all these people who didn't catch the start of this getting very confused and trying to calm down the drunk who is now loudly yelling 'BUT IT BOUNCED BEFORE' and trying not to laugh so much that I pass out from lack of oxygen.

Same night, same drunk guy. I'm doing the nice thing and helping get this guy to bed so he can sleep it off. Now I know he and my girlfriend at the time are friends so I decided to fuck with him a little and told him we were getting married because I knocked her up. I swear, I only thought they were friends. I didn't know he carried feelings for her. But he must have because he quits leaning on me for support, adopts the classic Popeye fighting style, and announces that he'll fight me for her. Then he slowly falls over backwards. Not one of those sprawling type falls where the legs and arms go everywhere, no, just a causal tipping from vertical to horizontal without him moving a muscle to prevent it. So he ends up lying there on the floor, still in Popeye fighting pose, with the most confused expression I've ever seen another human have on his face. Eventually someone else helped him to bed because, again, I was too busy trying not to laugh so hard I'd pass out from lack of oxygen.

Then there is my wife. When I had a dog I'd play a game with her where I'd hold my hands together in front of her face and slowly separate them. The dog would follow one hand and then I'd bap her with the other (she loved it. Don't get all 'oh that's animal cruelty' on me). So fast forward to the day my wife turned 21 and it's the first time she's ever been drunk. I hold my hands in front of her face and slowly separate them. When I have my hands about two feet apart she leans over and smacks me right in the forehead. Unfortunately she's one of those drunks who remembers everything so for like the next week all I heard about was how she was too smart for that trick. That shit stopped when I reminded her that later that night I helped her to the bathroom. I sit her on the toilet and I'm about two words into the phrase 'Now pull down your pants yourself' when she decides that hey, she's on the toilet, it's time to let go. Have you ever tried to help a drunken woman who's laughing her ass off at everything to change her wet pants? That is fucking hard. They should make that shit an olympic event. It'll test your strength, endurance, and co-ordination far better than fucking gymnastics.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:04 pm

I've never been drunk, but considering the way I am when I'm sober, I feel bad for anyone who'll be around me when I do get drunk.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Return to “General Discussion”