Negima!?

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:07 am

something tells me Kaede will have an uber powerfull ninja type card... after Setsuna's awesome display, can't wait to see what type of powers she will have :lol:

Dark Seraphim
Org Profile

Post by Dark Seraphim » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:48 am

where can i find the episodes?

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:43 pm

angel234 wrote:where can i find the episodes?
lol we can't tell you that here, refer to forum rules. Its realy easy to find, you use that magic object called Google, wave around the magic stick called search words, and Poof! Magically you'll find your Negima!

Ruby-Eye
Org Profile

Post by Ruby-Eye » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:11 am

Bakadeshi wrote:something tells me Kaede will have an uber powerfull ninja type card... after Setsuna's awesome display, can't wait to see what type of powers she will have :lol:
x2

Negi: "Partner: Kaede Nagase. Show me the power within you! Contract... Activate!"
Chamo: "Yay Aniki it`s the NARUTO COSPLAY CARD!!!" :P

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:03 pm

Ruby-Eye wrote:
Bakadeshi wrote:something tells me Kaede will have an uber powerfull ninja type card... after Setsuna's awesome display, can't wait to see what type of powers she will have :lol:
x2

Negi: "Partner: Kaede Nagase. Show me the power within you! Contract... Activate!"
Chamo: "Yay Aniki it`s the NARUTO COSPLAY CARD!!!" :P
ROFL, I just snuck a peek at the raws of the later episodes, and your actually not that far off!! :lol:

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:13 pm

I don't know bout you peeps, but the Xebec original 'fanservicey' series definitely had a jailbaity approach... [my fanservice preferences involve legal 18+ women]

This one, the girls look far more 'developed' and mature than the previous series [and I'm denied my sexy flesh fanservice! gah*] HOWEVER, the Moon Phase looks and the MAD LAYERS OF LAYERS of fx really has my eyes popping and the Adult form of Evangeline has me wiping drool from my keyboard... :shock:

Less fanservicey? Maybe, but I like THESE girls a lot more than Xebec's attempt.

Will there be a Love Hina Remake? Done by Kyo-Ani perhaps? [acx0rs*]
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:56 am

OMG, episode 10!!! :shock:

(yeah, we're FAR long overdue with this one :lol: )
Seems like Ayaka was suspicious about the camping trip Negi and his pactio contracted girls went. Obviously she didn't get much info out them!

An new fairy appeared and controlled Ayaka, Makie, Natsumi and Nana as well as transporting Negi and his group to another part of Wales. Negi activated all of the girls' cards at once, but Kaede and the Narutaki twins got their cosplay cards activated; the rest got suka cards. Ouch!

Even worse, the twins got captured too easily, but Kaede was able to transform herself into a toad and saved the twins. Meanwhile the brainwashed girls concentrated their attacks on Negi. Luckily we get to see some slick moves from Negi, and he wasted no time to capture the fairy.
And another note, Makie is now labeled as a failure thanks to Ayaka! Man, she doesn't get any breaks! And the Baka Rangers are.......! :shock: :lol:

Now to play catch up on episodes 11-13.
ImageImage

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:55 am

Episode 11, cliff note style! :o
Negi and the gang decided to find out and capture the Black Rose Baron. This operation was unfortunately led by Asuna which obviously led to a failure! :lol:

Also Haruna and Yue discovered that Negi is a mage. They found put that in order to keep this a secret, they need to form a pactio contract by kissing him. Haruna agreed reluctantly, but Yue got so bashful and ran away.
Episode 12....whoa! :shock:
It started out with a REALLY cute flashback of how Setsuna and Konoka met! :oops:

Throughout the episode, Negi and the gang ran across the school just to find Yue before Motsu and Shichimi finds out! During that time, Takemichi was using his powers to destroy some of the minor darkness around the school Finally, Yue puts her priorities straight and decided to kiss Negi and form a contract.

It was TOO LATE! The rest of Negi's class saw the whole thing along with Motsu and Shichimi. So those two stripped Negi of his powers and turned him into a chupacabra. Far worse timing occurred when the darkness Takemichi failed to destroy transported everyone to another dimension.
On another note, Chisame's secret of being a net idol got exposed! :lol:
ImageImage

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:47 pm

episode 13-14 are awesome too, especially:
they discover that if all the members of the class that saw him initiated a temporary contract with him that they can return his original form along with his powers. Ofcourse much of the class has issues with this, and most of episode 13 and part of 14 are then trying to convince the other class members to kiss him. Asuna isn't helping much in this regard :lol: , but luckily Setsunas there to save the day ;p The last scene of 14 where they are all falling from the crumbling building and all kiss Negima while they are falling is quite entertaining ;p (especially since some of them are fighting over him to kiss him first :lol: ) and the animation for this scene made me drool as far as AMV material goes ;p
14 ends the Chicabura-Negi arc, and the opening goes back to the original for 15, Which I have not finished watching yet since its dialog heavy and harder to understand in raws than 13-14 where. Seems like this was a special opening theme just for this arc?

Lieg
Org Profile

Post by Lieg » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:40 pm

Once I figure out my vegas 7 I plan on amving the hell out of this. after i improve the video quality that is... (taking way too long). I like the series (mostly the manga though) for its action (opposed to what many think) so this version is exactly what wanted. Thank all that can be thanked for the emphasis on Eva and the creation of the spring break OVA.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”