Reading Material?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:52 am

oh ya, and i post crappy 2 minute photoshops sometimes. usually just something offensive for shock value. for the longest time i used the HAHA guy, terry schaivo combo in about every thread.
http://stovebend.us/cgi/usersample.cgi? ... ate&page=1
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Post by dokool » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:06 am

Minion wrote:oh ya, and i post crappy 2 minute photoshops sometimes. usually just something offensive for shock value. for the longest time i used the HAHA guy, terry schaivo combo in about every thread.
http://stovebend.us/cgi/usersample.cgi? ... ate&page=1
Well, aside from the Eva one... yeah.

I used to read Fark almost exclusively for the Photoshop contests, now? Not so much. The only PShop entry I did was with the bloodsplatter-lion meme that I'm pretty sure was a year or more before your time. I'm hoping to get into some of the Farktography contests soon, though.

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:13 am

KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Post by dokool » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:19 am

Yeah, that's the one - the cliche came from a PShop contest in which there was a photo of some Farker who was a big-time vet, sitting in a large crate-type thing with a bigass African lion. One of the entries, by <b>Jarrett</b>, featured the guy missing and had great blood splatters photoshopped everywhere in this crate.

So, the cliche became to add the lion and blood splatters to everything - Jarrett even made a tutorial for how he did it (using some scans from the Akira manga, oddly enough) which didn't help matters.

starcat09
Org Profile

Post by starcat09 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:47 pm

Ch3aLs3A L!n@ wrote:
dokool wrote:
Nessephanie wrote:She's obviously not native to english, give her a fucking break. :roll:
Not being native to English is one thing, but going out of your way to make your posts more unreadable by hotlinking ungainly large smilies is another matter entirely and more than worthy of scorn and derision. I don't know about your browser, but the titlebar on mine says a-m-v.org, not Gaia.
Ok....... one thing for sure your KURWA! now I don't know how deep you can understand English :roll: pero isa kang Mangmang or inutil na walang edukasyon! that's all I can say to you.

Try to look up THAT in the web as you think to yourself is not retarded.

I think your the only one mongoloid that I ever met here though..........
the others have a better brain than you, I guess. :uhoh:
I actually looked up the term mongoloid. (I'll admit I didn't know what it meant.) Did you mean "retarded" or "resembling a Mongol?" At this point it could go either way.

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:19 am

I'm kinda reading through Swords of Haven by Simon R. Green at the moment. Most of my reading lately has gone toward comic books (probably because of where I work), and I've been quite caught up in the series 52.

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:05 pm

Dark Tower comic #1 in 3 days! A few places near me are doing midnight releases, but I doubt I'll go. While I love The Dark Tower, a comic book based on Roland's early years honestly doesn't really excite me all that much...
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:54 pm

It's being overseen by King though, so it should still be good. Either way, it's not much of an investment :P

starcat09
Org Profile

Post by starcat09 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:53 pm

I finally restarted my efforts to read Equal Rites by Terry Pratchett. I got bored the first time I read it, but now I'm getting into it. Unless I overlooked something, this is the last of the Discworld novels for me to read until the next one comes out.

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:23 am

starcat09 wrote:I finally restarted my efforts to read Equal Rites by Terry Pratchett. I got bored the first time I read it, but now I'm getting into it. Unless I overlooked something, this is the last of the Discworld novels for me to read until the next one comes out.
Equal Rites always bored me. Some of his early works are real kak. Never EVER tried reading anything of his outside discworld either.

Return to “General Discussion”